• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I double dog dare you to use that line the next time you're stopped for OCing.

:D

You can count on it. But so far it's not been the police giving me grief about OC. It's been random people who didn't know better than to avoid pissing off random gun-carrying strangers. Besides, I CC more than I OC.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    You should have made him show you his badge to "prove" that he was a officer. Just like busy body people in general, I'm not a fan of busy body officers.
    ^ that. And maybe also verify his I.D. by demanding an on scene uniformed officer or a call to his department.

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    on the pizza tip, dont roast me but trader joes is the way to go. dough is 1 buck and they have pepperoni and pancetta and the quattro formaggio cheese is loco deep dish that *****

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    green olives and home grown cherry tomatoes will knock your socks off ..:D

perfect boost to any type of pizza

extra cheese optional..;)

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    +1. I've always wanted to see a guy hog tied on the ground with his kids crying and the wife thinking of all the times her mom told her, "You're not marrying that loser, are you?"

My attorney especially likes when it's ME, and my complying with the law is what led to it.

We're always on the lookout for a payday. And if some moron with a badge who thinks he knows more than he does wants to step up and provide us with that payday, that's okay with us.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    green olives and home grown cherry tomatoes will knock your socks off ..:D

perfect boost to any type of pizza

extra cheese optional..;)

Cooked vegitables are the work of the devil, and on pizza? Blasphemer!

:p

Pepperoni and bacon on my pizza any day.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IC 35-47-11.1-2 Political subdivision regulation of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories prohibited
    Sec. 2. Except as provided in section 4 of this chapter, a political subdivision may not regulate:
    (1) firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories;
    (2) the ownership, possession, carrying, transportation, registration, transfer, and storage of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories; and
    (3) commerce in and taxation of firearms, firearm ammunition, and firearm accessories.
    As added by P.L.152-2011, SEC.4.

IC 35-47-11.1-3 Voidance of political subdivision ordinances, measures, enactments, rules, policies, and exercises of proprietary authority
    Sec. 3. Any provision of an ordinance, measure, enactment, rule, or policy or exercise of proprietary authority of a political subdivision or of an employee or agent of a political subdivision acting in an official capacity:
    (1) enacted or undertaken before, on, or after June 30, 2011; and
    (2) that pertains to or affects the matters listed in section 2 of this chapter;
    is void.
    If a LEO is attempting to brow-beat you into concealing by proffering his authority as a police officer, he's setting his political subdivision up for:

IC 35-47-11.1-5 Civil actions concerning political subdivision violations
    Sec. 5. A person adversely affected by an ordinance, a measure, an enactment, a rule, or a policy adopted or enforced by a political subdivision that violates this chapter may file an action in a court with competent jurisdiction against the political subdivision for:
    (1) declarative and injunctive relief; and
    (2) actual and consequential damages attributable to the violation.

IC 35-47-11.1-7 Civil actions; recovery of damages, costs, and fees
    Sec. 7. A prevailing plaintiff in an action under section 5 of this chapter is entitled to recover from the political subdivision the following:
    (1) The greater of the following:
    (A) Actual damages, including consequential damages.
    (B) Liquidated damages of three (3) times the plaintiff's attorney's fees.
    (2) Court costs (including fees).
    (3) Reasonable attorney's fees.
    You can print this post out to hand to any such clueless LEOs should you so desire. :)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    My attorney especially likes when it's ME, and my complying with the law is what led to it.

We're always on the lookout for a payday. And if some moron with a badge who thinks he knows more than he does wants to step up and provide us with that payday, that's okay with us.

Okay, but just so you know

picsoritdidnthappen.jpg

Top Bottom