• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    got pulled over today in the parking lot of my place of employment. (116th&allisonville) apparently i looked suspicious enough to get pulled over due to recent burglaries in the area. he asked if i had a gun, i said yes. we waited for his backup and he got me out of my car checked id ltch and ran my gun to make sure it wasn't stolen. after they drooled over my pistol and commented how much they liked it (taurus pt145 :dunno:) they gave me my id ltch and pistol on my trunnk lid i reloaded and went on my very way. only 10 min in the whole thing. they were very professional about it and i understand why they did it. didn't catch their names as i was more worried about clocking in because it felt like i was out there for ever but only turned out to be 10 min.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    :popcorn:
    (this little guy is making me hungry!
    glad it worked out ok and that they are atleast keeping a patrol around to help prevent or detour break ins and such.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I look suspicious so maybe I am next.

Since when did how one looks make getting pulled over OK, sounds like profiling at it's finest. That is ten minutes of your life you are net getting back and a little weird look from the company managers. I guess 116 th street and allisonville is a high crime area. They did not even give the old crossing the center line or tail light problem excuses either.

Oh well freedom or safety.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    1.) not suspected of committing any criminal violation when stopped - Check.
    2.) disarmed & detained even after providing LTCH - Check.
    3.) ran serial number on firearm without any reasonable suspicion to believe it was stolen - Check.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Why would you give a +1 to police officers who, after having been provided your LTCH, illegally detained you, illegally seized your property, and ran your gun to see if it was stolen despite having no RAS, much less PC, to believe it was?

They broke the law and figuratively spit on you... and you gave 'em a +1? And we wonder why we lose more and more of our rights.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Why would you give a +1 to police officers who, after having been provided your LTCH, illegally detained you, illegally seized your property, and ran your gun to see if it was stolen despite having no RAS, much less PC, to believe it was?

They broke the law and figuratively spit on you... and you gave 'em a +1? And we wonder why we lose more and more of our rights.

+1

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is Fishers experiencing some sort of hysteria?

In my travels, I don't appreciate being pulled over, disarmed, SCMODS'd, not for 10 minutes - not even for 10 seconds.

That's just me, though. I guess when the time comes that I'm thrilled to be suspect of doing wrong, I'll +1 the federalis.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    A man posts as to how he found some police officers to be polite and professional and how he appreciated it. Then as predicted follows the pointless and very tiresome bashing: How dare this man say something nice about the police who stopped him? Doesn't he know how he is causing all of us to lose our rights?

It is tiresome and boring. Oh, and I forgot ridiculous.

I will probably stop visiting this site due to being sick of this crap.

Terry

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    A man posts as to how he found some police officers to be polite and professional and how he appreciated it. Then as predicted follows the pointless and very tiresome bashing: How dare this man say something nice about the police who stopped him? Doesn't he know how he is causing all of us to lose our rights?

It is tiresome and boring. Oh, and I forgot ridiculous.

I will probably stop visiting this site due to being sick of this crap.

Terry

with the exception of the last line you had... +1

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Some people here are Americans, and like our freedom. Which doesn't mean being stopped without cause, detained illegally, and having our property seized illegally. People who cannot see the wrong that was done are enemies of our nation, and freedom. People who think cops should be able to take illegal actions to keep us safe lack the fundamental courage to be American.

Bleating "cop bashing" about protesting illegal actions by the police is counterproductive to getting the REAL bashing stopped.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Whats wrong with his name :D
    :dunno: :laugh:

so lets make the cops follow the laws the way they are written.
    that would also mean speeding tickets for anyone going 1 mile over the speed limit. theres 150 bucks per ticket. must use proper signals when on the road... im sure alot of us miss that one alot...

the list can go on and on...

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ok so I totally agree with Joe that they illegally searched the vehicle and ran the gun. If a police officer would pull you over do you have to disclose that you a firearm in the car if you have ltch. If they don't ask?

Top Bottom