• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Mine shoots very well set up like this...
    1022tactical.jpg
    Very cool. I would also like some details on that setup!

bod

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Put a Volquartsen hammer on mine and reduced the trigger pull more than half. Tech Sights are good if you like an AR style sight. Check out www.ruger22.com for lots of useful info on your rifle.

I have a Volquartsen hammer kit ordered as of noon today, my Tech sights will be ordered tomorrow when I visit my local gunshop. And thanks for the website. There is alot of awesome info on that sight. Including installation of the upgrades I have ordered. I absolutely love this site :ingo:

bod

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Almost forgot, What is the major difference between the TSR100 and TSR200 Tech sights? I just want to make sure I get the better sights for this gun, as in I don't want to buy the more expensive set if it isn't going to benefit me at all. Thanks again.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I believe the main difference is the 200 has an adjustable front post whereas the front post on the 100 is fixed. To me it was worth it to pay the extra few bucks for the 200

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    Had a aftermarket blackhawk stock retail at gander mountain for 99.00 reall comfortable and cut the weight significantly. Also allows for any sort of barrel since it is free floating.

bod

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Where did you guys get your tech sights? I have looked and the guys at my gunshop looked and they are out of stock everywhere.

koenig clone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    fairmount
    recently put a tactical solutions barrel and a hogue overmolded stock on mine. I LOVE IT. whole gun now weighs about what the stock barrel by itself weighed. very accurate. so easy to hold on target free hand. Its makin me rethink my AR setup.

bod

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    For those of you with your Tech Sights, will I be able to zero my rifle in at 25 yards with the TSR200? I found that brownells now has them in stock but they still do not have the TSR100 available. I had read in some customer reviews that they were not able to zero theirs in at 25 yards and had to put on a different front sight post. Anyone else have any experience with this?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I know that if you order them direct from tech-sights.com, the TSR200 comes standard with the Extended National front post which allows for shooting at short ranges.

I'd just make sure that's the case before ordering them elsewhere.

Top Bottom