• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blog63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    Good article...I know a few people who could really get something out of this article.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Learn it, love it, live it. I have. I stopped caring whether peoples' expectations fit me long ago. I'm much healthier for it. Sometimes they lose, sometimes I do, but what they lose is of value; what I do is not. "Carl's Junior. Fsck you, I'm eating."

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I once made a GF cry when I told her she wore me out emotionally. She was an extrovert, and she couldn't understand being over-stimulated.

I've since found better ways to say it. :)

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I think introverts are probably over-represented on internet forums. If I'm right about that, I think it's probably because it allows us to control our level of social interaction more easily than face-to-face encounters.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I think introverts are probably over-represented on internet forums. If I'm right about that, I think it's probably because it allows us to control our level of social interaction more easily than face-to-face encounters.

Indeed. That, and a forum is generally organized by topic. Like the article says, an introvert can talk, and for a long time, but only about things that interest them. I would wager most people here are interested in guns (or politics, I guess :D )

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    This is OK I suppose. But it's just trying to debunk myths about a man-made label ("Introverts"). People try to sterotype as many people as possible, including classifying people as "extroverts", "liberals." "conservatives," "gun nuts." It make dealing with people easier. As we all know, even us gun enthusiasts are cut from many different types of cloth.
    Sometime I feel like an introvert and sometimes an extrovert (or another kind of -vertS). I don't buy into sterotypes.

Top Bottom