• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I want to know where I can get one of these magical paperclip dispensing guns.

This story should bring shame on the family. Fortunately no one was hurt.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    the boys obtained the weapons from their grandfather without permission

Wow. Good reminder that it isn't just the parents that need to keep guns locked up. They may not have guns at all. Grandpa may have a lot to answer for.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    "According to Aiken Public Safety Lt. David Turno, the magazine was not in the gun at the time, but the boy did have the loaded magzine in his possession."

HAHAHAH. When I first read this, it said "CLIP" twice. Someone felt embarassed and changed it. They didn't give a reason for editing but the change was timestamped at 2:47p

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    She was the victim here. The only lesson she should take away is she had the **** scared out of her because a gun owner was irresponsible.

I agree. She was teasing a kid on Halloween. That's how we interact with kids a lot. He was trying to be tough in front of his friends

MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    She was not the victim, she was the attempted robber, and probaby needs to see a judge. However, that being said, 10 year olds should not have access to a gun. And what is this PC s**t, "obtained the weapons from their grandfather without permission"? Either it is stealing, or the grandfather gave them the guns without the parent's permission. They should go to juvenile for stealing and/or for possession of the gun. If the grandfather gave then the weapons with or without the "permission" of the parent he needs to be in jail too!

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I'm on the side of the victim. Which is the kids. Stupid thieves trying to steal candy and such. 2A forever!!!and all that!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    "According to Aiken Public Safety Lt. David Turno, the magazine was not in the gun at the time, but the boy did have the loaded magzine in his possession."

HAHAHAH. When I first read this, it said "CLIP" twice. Someone felt embarassed and changed it. They didn't give a reason for editing but the change was timestamped at 2:47p

As of 4:46 it is "clip"
    According to Aiken Public Safety Lt. David Turno, the clip was not in the gun at the time, but the boy did have a loaded clip in his possession

Anyway, what person in their right mind would tell a kid they were going to steal their halloween candy?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So she was going to rob a little kid, and got a gun pulled on her. How do we know she was joking? She said so?

So if I walk into a bank, and tell the teller I'm going to rob the bank, it's all good if I tell the police I'm joking?

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    All I saw was:

"CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP BUSTZACAP WIT MUH CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP"

Seriously, though, the comments are always the most delightful part of these links.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is why I always get on the roof of the porch on halloween. You drop down on em' and knock em silly, THEN you steal their candy. Not many 10 year olds, or 12 year olds for that matter, can take a 270 lb hit from above and collect their thoughts in time to pull a weapon. By the time they know what the hell happened, I'm gone like a ghost. It's how I roll.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Maybe the kid had an old Steyr 9mm... it used a clip.....Nice one Tommy!..can't rep you again or I would!!!!!!

Top Bottom