• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Do some of you honestly believe that 28 year old woman (that KNEW the kids) was really attempting to "rob" them of a few pieces of candy?:n00b:

I guess we aren't allowed to make jokes anymore. Lock her up and give the gun toting 10 year old a medal.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Do some of you honestly believe that 28 year old woman (that KNEW the kids) was really attempting to "rob" them of a few pieces of candy?:n00b:

yeah, a single kid in a group of 10. I guess his bag was the most full?
    I bet she has to register as a child robber now

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

I guess we aren't allowed to make jokes anymore. Lock her up and give the gun toting 10 year old a medal.

Apparently not many people read the link, I did, then I read a few posts, then I went back and read it again to see if I missed something. Nope, didn't miss anything. :laugh: or maybe :scratch:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    yeah, a single kid in a group of 10. I guess his bag was the most full?
    I bet she has to register as a child robber now

Apparently not many people read the link, I did, then I read a few posts, then I went back and read it again to see if I missed something. Nope, didn't miss anything. :laugh: or maybe :scratch:

LOL.

I know a few of the posts were said in jest, but I'm wondering about a couple (one in particular).

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Maybe he was just joking too?

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Stop using antiques for SD weapons! It doesn't matter how authentic your costume is.

Kid with bag of candy is no different than taking a purse from a woman at keystone mall. Kids may face trouble for with laws that discriminate on the basis of age, but attempted robbery is just that and with disparity of force and position of authority (kid vs adult) a case could be made for aggrivated robbery, depending on state law and precedent (this is from GA correct?).

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    I did see this article on MSNBC. I did not read it. Thought it was a joke. Someone should have told the lady not to try to steal kid's candy on 38th and Meridian in Indy... :) Just kidding.

I know that if my father found me fondling the guns in the house at age 10 that I would not be able to sit down for a week after the thrashing I would have endured.

Top Bottom