1500 Aug. 28-30, 2015 What are you hoping to bring home?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County

datIANguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2014
    Colfax
    Hopefully finding INGO things, A new sight for my AR ( can I take one to trade? ), 5.56 ammo, Tips and tricks to AR cleaning and care. Maybe a new deer gun. Oh and this will pop my cherry if I convince the family to come/ let me go :D

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Hopefully finding INGO things, A new sight for my AR ( can I take one to trade? ), 5.56 ammo, Tips and tricks to AR cleaning and care. Maybe a new deer gun. Oh and this will pop my cherry if I convince the family to come/ let me go :D

Sometimes vendors will take a trade. However, I would take the dollar number you think you should get for the sight and subtract 20%. That is at least what a vendor would take off the market value of your sight so they can turn a profit.

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    I'm not looking for anything in particular, that's when I always end up buying something.....remember this is still a summer show, in the smaller building..( the one. That used to have the pit) ...so have to wait and see how it goes...

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I've given up on seeing an N-frame Smith .44 Magnum. I was looking for at the January show and there were none; I certainly have no expectation of seeing one in August.

Of course, I don't have the money for that at this point, anyway. Maybe I'll get that much saved in the gun fund by January again... maybe.

Top Bottom