• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I may try and make it just to walk a gun or two through the show to sell (and visit the INGO booth of course), if I get a chance. DoggyMama is just home from surgery and can't leave her alone too long.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I may try and make it just to walk a gun or two through the show to sell (and visit the INGO booth of course), if I get a chance. DoggyMama is just home from surgery and can't leave her alone too long.

Be forewarned, the real-life inhabitants of INGO-land are the surly type. One of them pulled a knife on me! :):

Nice to meet you, Kelly and Paul! Always good to see you, CM!

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Bought a Dillon case gauge from Kimball, that's it.

I tried to walk through the show to buy a Ruger Mk4, but the smell of grilled onion inside was just unbearable.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Pretty good day. Met some INGOers, sold some bling.
    Went in at 2:00 pm after a very short line. Not crowded at all and easy to move around. Lots of stuff to look at. ARs from name manufacturers well below $500 all over. Some dealers selling S&W revolvers did not get the memo that their prices are hallucinatory compared to online dealers like Bud's. Some dealers trying to sell .22LR above lower prices regularly available like at Cabelas or other big box stores. Lots of police trade ins of Sigs and Glocks at about $320 +/- with extras included. Food and drink prices were ridiculous! $5 for a Pepsi fountain drink. Really? $10 for what looked like 8-10 oz. of roasted nuts. Seriously? Stopped at the INGO table met some INGO members and signed the target. Nevertheless, had a good time.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013

sure.

logic-dictates-if-gun-owners-were-as-violent-as-anti-gunners-27291504.png

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have your stuff that you wanted.

Our 1st piece of bling we sold today was to the leather vendor across the aisle. They needed a light colored shirt to showcase ther handywork. Sized it up....mannequin is am XL...:):

EAHU5o8.jpg

Oh.....and after seeing this rig I now have one.

Last edited:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It was good to see you again Paul.

Thanks, it was awesome (as always) to get some face time with you. It was also a pleasure to finally meet KellyInAvon!

Huge bonus: I made it out without buying anything! (Although, I think I may go back tomorrow and pick up a knife from Brad, lol).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Great. I was seriously considering going to the 1500 tomorrow. But this event frightens me.

This will be at the main gate. Not inside. Use the East entrance and left at the 1st stop sign. You will not be bothered.
    Unless they are busing douche bags in I expect 30 tops. I could be wrong of course.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This will be at the main gate. Not inside. Use the East entrance and left at the 1st stop sign. You will not be bothered.
    Unless they are busing douche bags in I expect 30 tops. I could be wrong of course.

I’ll have to wait and see. Wife will be at work, so it’s just me and the little one tomorrow.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have your stuff that you wanted.

Our 1st piece of bling we sold today was to the leather vendor across the aisle. They needed a light colored shirt to showcase ther handywork. Sized it up....mannequin is am XL...:):

EAHU5o8.jpg

Oh.....and after seeing this rig I now have one.

That mannequin has been hitting the gym.

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Had a good time at the 1500 today. Met Churchmouse and kellyinavon and got a nice ingo vanity plate today. Was a pleasure meeting both men today.

Top Bottom