• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    You know, that has got to be one of the most screwed up parts of the legal system. You get charged with a very specific crime. The State can't prove it. So, the judges throws a bunch of other options out AFTER the fact. "Here, maybe one of these will work. Must have been on oversight by the prosecution. Lemme help you out."

Is she also throwing in a bunch of extra ways to find him NOT GUILTY?

What a sham.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Tough luck defense, you couldn't prove your case. You lost. This lesser charges stuff is :poop:. This judge has been so biased throughout the entire case.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why didn't the State propose "child abuse" 3rd Degree originally? Because it would've opened the door to Trayvon's fighting history.

This is a joke, this is disgusting what they're doing now... springing this bull**** up at the last minute. This is an awful travesty if they get away with this.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well the judges obvious disregard for justice will hopefully open the door for an appeal if he's found guilty of anything. Or if he's found innocent at least there will be a Crap load of stuff he can't be tried for again, lol.

the judge is an unkept ugly troll. Just had to say it.

too bad judges can't be thrown into jail for abuse of power and disregard for the law.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Is this really the way court cases get handled ?

If the prosecution can't prove their case , they throw in a bunch of other laws to see if they can get something to stick to find someone guilty of anything they can ?

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011

If the prosecution can't prove their case , they throw in a bunch of other laws to see if they can get something to stick to find someone guilty of anything they can ?

pretty shameful tactic isnt it..

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I wouldn't trust any prosecutor farther than I could throw them. (I'm sure there are still some honest ones still, but their colleagues have ruined the people trusting them). They've lost the meaning of what their responsibility to the people and law is. They swear an allegiance to the kangaroo court of America me thinks. Rule of law = lie, trick, glamour your way into a guilty verdict on whomever you want in order to make either the biggest public spectacle or to get the highest conviction rate possible for reelection or higher appointments and personal gain. **** the innocent people who get put in jail. ****'em

And if you offend them or **** them off then just bend over and get ready for the retaliation!!

who raised these ****ed up people who are "in-charge" ?

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I don't think the state even cares they are dealing with someones life. Cold hearted as they come, try to convict somebody they now is not guilty.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You know, that has got to be one of the most screwed up parts of the legal system. You get charged with a very specific crime. The State can't prove it. So, the judges throws a bunch of other options out AFTER the fact. "Here, maybe one of these will work. Must have been on oversight by the prosecution. Lemme help you out."

Is she also throwing in a bunch of extra ways to find him NOT GUILTY?

What a sham.

Well....... you know......... Zimmerman needs to have his life ruined........ or so I've heard........

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    If I didn't know better, I would think that this is a setup to create civil unrest. Now, I know our justice system and our media would never do anything to provoke civil unrest, but I have always been told, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck......

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I'm pretty sure Obama and the race-baiters want an acquittal. They can then use "Remember Trayvon" as a rallying cry to get blacks to the polls in the next election.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well....... you know......... Zimmerman needs to have his life ruined........ or so I've heard........

I heard that too...

Funny. I heard that, too.

I heard that what happened doesn't even matter - he's guilty of manslaughter regardless. After all, If someone admittedly "has no idea what happened" and still concludes guilt, then what really happened obviously doesn't even matter.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I heard on CNN that since Zimmerman was following Trayvon "he must be guilty of something". What a sham this has become. I think he would receive better justice from the North Koreans.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The State is desperate for a conviction. In these PC times, it isn't surprising at all.

If Zimmerman is acquitted, how long until the DOJ initiates its own civil rights/hate crime case?

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I don't know about anyone else, but I think trials like this (and the circus they have become) create more racism and a larger divide between races.

Top Bottom