• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I heard on CNN that since Zimmerman was following Trayvon "he must be guilty of something". What a sham this has become. I think he would receive better justice from the North Koreans.

It's frustrating hearing the media create a narrative, then use the narrative they created as proof of the narrative. According to Z's testimony, which the "911" tape tends to corroborate, Z DID NOT disobey police orders to stop following Martin.

1. Police didn't order him to stop. A dispatcher told him they didn't need him to do that.
    2. After the dispatcher told him they didn't need him to do that, he said, "okay".
    3. His statement, given before the media ever reported one jot or tittle, said that he stopped following Martin, then decided to look for the address before heading back to his truck.

The media are all whinny little *****es, with CNN being the princess *****. (of course, MSNBC is the queen *****).

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    The State is desperate for a conviction. In these PC times, it isn't surprising at all.

If Zimmerman is acquitted, how long until the DOJ initiates its own civil rights/hate crime case?

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't already have the papers drawn up. My guess is that if Z is acquitted, he'll get served Federal CR charges (if they go cccivil) or arrested for CR violations (if they go criminal) on the courthouse steps.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    It's frustrating hearing the media create a narrative, then use the narrative they created as proof of the narrative. According to Z's testimony, which the "911" tape tends to corroborate, Z DID NOT disobey police orders to stop following Martin.

1. Police didn't order him to stop. A dispatcher told him they didn't need him to do that.
    2. After the dispatcher told him they didn't need him to do that, he said, "okay".
    3. His statement, given before the media ever reported one jot or tittle, said that he stopped following Martin, then decided to look for the address before heading back to his truck.

The media are all whinny little *****es, with CNN being the princess *****. (of course, MSNBC is the queen *****).

These are the same people who think that calling 911 will save you when someone is kicking your door down.

Cognitive dissonance.

In the olden days they would have been wolf food.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't know about anyone else, but I think trials like this (and the circus they have become) create more racism and a larger divide between races.

Yeah, that is the intent.

President "no comment" made comments about his "son". Just like "the police acted stupidly".
    He interjected himself where not warranted.
    DOJ headed by Eric Holder was down there stirring the ****.

And then there is this......
    Ex-Police Chief Claims He Was Pressured and Then Fired for Not Arresting George Zimmerman: ?They Just Wanted an Arrest? | Video | TheBlaze.com

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    the media indeed makes this a racially divisive event....its a shame too, the kid was wearing a hoodie, hood up, pants on and in the dark...i doubt GZ knew the color of him at first sight

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Yeah, cause ya know the number one killer of urban youth is fat, white hispanic, neighborhood watchmen.:lmfao:

Just like the #1 danger of rape to Tawana Brawley was white policemen and the #1 danger of rape to black strippers is by Duke Lacrosse players.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The judge's personal beef with West led to her making him scramble, but she eventually sided w/ defense on omitting the ridiculous 3rd degree felony murder charge

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The judge's personal beef with West led to her making him scramble, but she eventually sided w/ defense on omitting the ridiculous 3rd degree felony murder charge

I'm actually a little surprised at that. Do whatever you can to help the prosecution get a conviction, so the masses can have "justice for Treyvon" at the expense of Z, and don't sweat it. Z would probably beat it on appeal. A win-win.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    OK, the judge determined that after the prosecution starts stalling on the murder charge, they can change the charge mid-trial to manslaughter. Is that even legal? Is the judge making up her own law as she goes along?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The state has apparently given her Cart blanch to act as she see's fit to achieve some kind of conviction in this farse. The world is watching us and we look pretty freaking lame.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I still believe in the system. Barely. It's the media that enjoys manipulation the outcome.

It's not as if an appeal to any conviction he may receive wouldn't be accepted.

It's a show trail. If acquitted, the media will sigh and shrug. If convicted, the media will put out a short snide blurb. And if an appeal is necessary, the media will give it little to no attention.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I still believe in the system. Barely. It's the media that enjoys manipulation the outcome.

It's not as if an appeal to any conviction he may receive wouldn't be accepted.

It's a show trail. If acquitted, the media will sigh and shrug. If convicted, the media will put out a short snide blurb. And if an appeal is necessary, the media will give it little to no attention.

If outside sources and pressures can so influence a states prosecutors to press on with this meaningless trial (remember...no charges filed originally...prosecutors call, not LEO) then I believe the system is terribly flawed. JMHO but really.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    You know, that has got to be one of the most screwed up parts of the legal system. You get charged with a very specific crime. The State can't prove it. So, the judges throws a bunch of other options out AFTER the fact. "Here, maybe one of these will work. Must have been on oversight by the prosecution. Lemme help you out."

Is she also throwing in a bunch of extra ways to find him NOT GUILTY?

What a sham.

How is that not double jeopardy?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Closing argument has begun for Prosecution. It's supposed to last three hours, it's going to be a lot of screaming and yelling, and it's going to be full of a ton of bull**** and lies. I'm not listening to any more of it, it's just disgusting drama.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Prosecution called Zimmerman's gun "overloaded", implying that one in the chamber is "overload".

Or, they were making up crap about it being an overloaded handload round.

Such idiots.

Top Bottom