• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    ...and which part of that is illegal?

the part where he is using an OTC medication for a non-medicinal purpose?

the part where he had the materials (skittles and watermelon ice tea) to make the "Lean" drug mixture?

oh, how about the part where he was found to have marijuana in his backpack, or his criminal record.....oh yeah, conveniently ignored by liberals.....

jLr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    the part where he is using an OTC medication for a non-medicinal purpose?

the part where he had the materials (skittles and watermelon ice tea) to make the "Lean" drug mixture?

oh, how about the part where he was found to have marijuana in his backpack, or his criminal record.....oh yeah, conveniently ignored by liberals.....

So by your standards, anyone who smokes marijuana and/or takes over the counter meds improperly deserves to die?

I'm not really picking a side in this case, because we really don't know all the facts. But to say it is a good thing that someone who used "drugs" lost his life sounds insane to me.:twocents:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So by your standards, anyone who smokes marijuana and/or takes over the counter meds improperly deserves to die?

I'm not really picking a side in this case, because we really don't know all the facts. But to say it is a good thing that someone who used "drugs" lost his life sounds insane to me.:twocents:

He wasn't shot for that, though. He was shot for jumping on someone and beating the **** out of him.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013

not saying that at all. but, what i am saying is this guy was going nowhere and was nothing but a drain on society. he attacked the wrong guy who was only protecting the neighborhood.

now, because the media wants to sensationalize this and play the race baiting game with the innocent pictures of Crayon Martin from 6 years ago vice the thugged up recent pics of him and the whole "white"...errr i mean "white-hispanic" angle is the ONLY reason this is even a story.

jLr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    He wasn't shot for that, though. He was shot for jumping on someone and beating the **** out of him.

That is my understanding. So does it really matter that he smoked marijuana or used other goofy means to get high (as MANY teens that age have done)?

not saying that at all. but, what i am saying is this guy was going nowhere and was nothing but a drain on society. he attacked the wrong guy who was only protecting the neighborhood.

now, because the media wants to sensationalize this and play the race baiting game with the innocent pictures of Crayon Martin from 6 years ago vice the thugged up recent pics of him and the whole "white"...errr i mean "white-hispanic" angle is the ONLY reason this is even a story.

Okay. I was hoping that wasn't what you were trying to say. I believe it's pretty tragic from both angles. Would have been best if it never even happened.

I too see the way the media is trying to twist things. That is the true tragedy. I don't believe either of the parties - Martin or Zimmerman - to be saints. From the information that I have gathered mistakes were made on both sides.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That is my understanding. So does it really matter that he smoked marijuana or used other goofy means to get high (as MANY teens that age have done)?

That doesn't matter to me. I don't care if someone wants to smoke some weed or make some kind of weird drug I've never heard of from Skittles and Iced Tea.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    From the information that I have gathered mistakes were made on both sides.

Other than doing his job as a neighborhood watch volunteer, what did Zimmerman do that was unreasonable?

He protected his own life from an aggressive thug who was beating his head on the concrete sidewalk. If there was ever a time to shoot in self-defense, that would be the time to do it.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Other than doing his job as a neighborhood watch volunteer, what did Zimmerman do that was unreasonable?

He protected his own life from an aggressive thug who was beating his head on the concrete sidewalk. If there was ever a time to shoot in self-defense, that would be the time to do it.

THIS!

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    "The evidence that George Zimmerman's attorneys have uncovered on Trayvon Martin's cellphone paints a troubling picture of the Miami Gardens teenager: He sent text messages about being a fighter, smoking marijuana and being ordered to move out of his home by his mother. And photos from that phone offer more of the same: healthy green plants — what appear to be marijuana — growing in pots and a .40-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun."

Is there anyone left stupid-enough to want to prosecute Zimmerman for anything? Hell, he should get a medal and $$ reward for taking out the garbage. Enough spending time and money, and greatly inconveniencing Zimmerman's life, for nothing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "The evidence that George Zimmerman's attorneys have uncovered on Trayvon Martin's cellphone paints a troubling picture of the Miami Gardens teenager: He sent text messages about being a fighter, smoking marijuana and being ordered to move out of his home by his mother. And photos from that phone offer more of the same: healthy green plants — what appear to be marijuana — growing in pots and a .40-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun."

Is there anyone left stupid-enough to want to prosecute Zimmerman for anything? Hell, he should get a medal and $$ reward for taking out the garbage. Enough spending time and money, and greatly inconveniencing Zimmerman's life, for nothing.

The media...race baiters...agenda pushers and so on grabbed this up and ran with it before all the evidence was in.
    Barry wanted his son to be just like Travon. Way to go Barry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom