• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Latest episode of 1883 will be available just after midnight. I won`t stay up for it, but after church tomorrow, I`ll be catching up on what for me is the best show to come long in a long time.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Man. I love that show. Binge watched 6 episodes yesterday and will watch 7 tonight. Just can't go wrong with Sam Elliott in anything. He was in a few episodes of Justified too where he fit the part perfectly.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I found the first episode of Yellowstone painfully trite and predicable. I liked it better when the show was named Dallas.

1883 is one of my current favorites. I'm watching every week.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Man. I love that show. Binge watched 6 episodes yesterday and will watch 7 tonight. Just can't go wrong with Sam Elliott in anything. He was in a few episodes of Justified too where he fit the part perfectly.
    Yup, he played in several episodes of Justified. But he`s the consummate cowboy. 1883 is actually available at midnight every Saturday night/Sunday morning. This current episode is intense.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Yes it has become rather predictable in Elsa’s role. Hot chick worth watching. Wife loved Yellowstone not so much with 1883.

I told her we would watch wind river soon as that was the movie that got him going into Yellowstone and the rest. I have seen it she has not.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have still not stepped up to another pay to view channel.
    We have Disney +, Netflix and now Amazon prime.
    Heck I can't keep up with what's offered on one of them let alone another one.
    Hoping for a season DVD

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Wow! I didn`t see this coming, but it is true to life...Spoiler Alert: if you haven`t seen the final episode yet, don`t read this yet!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow! I didn`t see this coming, but it is true to life...Spoiler Alert: if you haven`t seen the final episode yet, don`t read this yet!

Wow. She must have pushed for more money.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have still not stepped up to another pay to view channel.
    We have Disney +, Netflix and now Amazon prime.
    Heck I can't keep up with what's offered on one of them let alone another one.
    Hoping for a season DVD
    I believe you can buy it from Amazon for $20 for the season and it is a permanent part of your Amazon account. That is how I watched S4 of Yellowstone after the first three were on Peacock. Just easier than using someone else's cable password. Are you streaming only?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I believe you can buy it from Amazon for $20 for the season and it is a permanent part of your Amazon account. That is how I watched S4 of Yellowstone after the first three were on Peacock. Just easier than using someone else's cable password. Are you streaming only?
    It will become a permanent part of your Amaon account, unless...

My Amazon account was hacked, and the geniuses at Amazon couldn`t figure out how to reset my account, so I had no option they said, but to start a new account, thereby, wiping out my saved video collection. I`m still not pleased about that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

My Amazon account was hacked, and the geniuses at Amazon couldn`t figure out how to reset my account, so I had no option they said, but to start a new account, thereby, wiping out my saved video collection. I`m still not pleased about that.
    That sucks! Maybe the lesson here is to take a pic of your video account as you add new ones to prove what you bought. Do you still have your confirmation emails?

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We just switched up to the dish streaming service and saved half on the Uverse bill.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Does your videos go on your Prime service?

Top Bottom