• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I have a no name brand IWB holster I carry right behind my hip. It's about an 8 as far as a scale of 1-10 in the comfort department. I prefer to carry it in a Bianchi Carry Lok OWB holster. That is a 10 all day long.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I cant say enough about milt sparks! Other than the long waiting period (about 6 months) he's hard to beat for quality and comfort. I have a Executives Companion for full size and a Watch Six for compact both iwb and very comfortable. If you watch sometimes you can find used ones on gunbroker.

NovemberKilo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Looks like Lightning Arms Sports has ceased business relations with Milt Sparks... too bad. Their prices are decent and they had a nice selection.

If you're a lefty, it looks like they have plenty of holsters in stock... I might pick up a mag carrier as well...

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I have a Front Line vertical #2174 shoulder holster. It swivels so that draw is horizontal. Just grab and pull. Very comfortable. Perhaps not real subtle in the middle of summer, but in not-hot weather it even conceals well.

I have a Tagua with an extra heavy belt from Tractor Supply that I use at the range since shoulder holsters are a no-no. It's ok, but the Front Line is more comfortable.

Top Bottom