• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    my newest addtion/mod. About month or so ago my Fusion 9mm 5" had the hammer go bad on it. One thing lead to another and combined with the fact that I had not found a suitable 9mm pistol to use as a suppressor host I set out to build one.

Here is the finished product and my newest 1911. I did all the fitting and cuts on the slide, trimmed and threaded the existing barrel. Cerakote Midnight Blue and armorer black controls.

Sorry if this is pic heavy but, if you cant tell I am kind of proud of this one :) and it turned out to function great with the suppressor. If you click on a pic there should be more pics of the build

Couple months ago it was this:
    This was my very first 1911 I built and have ran countless rounds through it

Now:

A small vid of it running
    http://vid285.photobucket.com/album...essor host conversion/MyMovie_zps1a3940a7.mp4

BIGE7.62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    65   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    Impressed once again ! NICE . What Hammer is that plz ?

When get my 73 Colt Combat Commander to a point I'm happy with , need to get it to you for sighs and a " paint job'

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Impressed once again ! NICE . What Hammer is that plz ?

When get my 73 Colt Combat Commander to a point I'm happy with , need to get it to you for sighs and a " paint job'

Sorry spelling may be wrong but is a Koeing

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Couple of my pea shooters

Getting ready to send off the stainless target to SACS for 25lpi front strap checkering, fiber optic front sight, and barrel flush cut with 11 degree target crown

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    All of you 1911 people are crazy just crazy :nuts:

You talked about how great they are and I listened just long enough that I had to try one out. Now I am on my third and I'm starting to think I'm loosing control (nervous twitch, nervous twitch). More I want more!!!!!!

I picked up this SA Loaded in 9mm today at ZX guns. It was trasnfered from the Ft Wayne store to Goshen. They told me that they couldn't sell it in the Fort. I told him that all the 1911's were in Busco with Jetgirl.

I got the two standard mags, holster and double mag pouch with it. Springfield is running a special right not that if you buy a SA pistol from them they will send you three free mags and double mag pouch. They don't even ask for shipping $$$$.

I did the process online and took a picture of the recipt and uploaded to them. Might be 6-8 weeks before they show up but that's no problem.

Does anybody have any experience with what mags work best for the Loaded or RO in 9mm?

Here is the gun

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All of you 1911 people are crazy just crazy :nuts:

You talked about how great they are and I listened just long enough that I had to try one out. Now I am on my third and I'm starting to think I'm loosing control (nervous twitch, nervous twitch). More I want more!!!!!!

I picked up this SA Loaded in 9mm today at ZX guns. It was trasnfered from the Ft Wayne store to Goshen. They told me that they couldn't sell it in the Fort. I told him that all the 1911's were in Busco with Jetgirl.

I got the two standard mags, holster and double mag pouch with it. Springfield is running a special right not that if you buy a SA pistol from them they will send you three free mags and double mag pouch. They don't even ask for shipping $$$$.

I did the process online and took a picture of the recipt and uploaded to them. Might be 6-8 weeks before they show up but that's no problem.

Does anybody have any experience with what mags work best for the Loaded or RO in 9mm?

Here is the gun

Well this is a surprise.....:):

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    this is the gun that taught me to shoot and started me working on 1911's. I thought there was something wrong with it because I could hit anything :)
    I still have it but don't really get it out as much as I should. It has had some serious rounds through it though. It was a stainless and black loaded.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    this is the gun that taught me to shoot and started me working on 1911's. I thought there was something wrong with it because I could hit anything :)
    I still have it but don't really get it out as much as I should. It has had some serious rounds through it though. It was a stainless and black loaded.

I like it......of course.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks, Hopefully Saturday I can snag some pics of a couple other ones I haven't seen in a while

Mcqueen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    20140930_065200.jpg
    Mine is just a ruger, but I love it. It's my first one and now I know why fans have more than one. Now I need to save up for the next one.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    My training 1911 that I bought with the specific purpose of learning how to tune and modify the platform. I like the way it's turned out so far. The VZ grips are the latest change.

Top Bottom