Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    SOLD

For trade:
    1994 Honda Civic DX w/ 178,716 miles.
    Had a new timing belt around 100k.
    Just had a new exhaust and master cylinder in October and a new radiator in November.
    The car has a clean title.

There are two known mechanical issues with the car.
    One:
    The car is currently running hot and putting out only cold air. It had a leaky radiator and was getting hot so I replaced the radiator. The radiator no longer leaks but it is still getting hot. The likely culprit is a thermostat or plugged heater core. I was preparing to dive in and start working on these issues and my wife put a stop to it. She said it's time to "let go". The engine in this car is still strong and runs well but the overheating issue must be addressed before it can be used regularly.

Two:
    The car has what I would call an intermittent idle. I was told this was due to a weak fuel pump. Car still starts and runs and has been running this way for several months. That's what I was told the problem was. You also will receive one Haynes manual for this vehicle, one Ron Paul 2012 bumper sticker, and one Friday Night Steel bumper sticker. All stickers have already been applied to the car.

Honda Civics in comparable condition are currently selling for around $800. The reason I want to trade something for it, as opposed to sell, is because once that cash hits my hand it becomes an argument with my wife when I tell her I'm spending it on "gun crap"! If I can trade for some "gun crap" it saves me the argument.

I am looking to trade this car for shooting hobby related items. I will respectfully consider every offer and politely accept or decline. Here is a list of items of particular interest to me but are not the only things I'm interested in.

M1As
    Glocks
    AK47s
    AR15s
    Shotguns
    AR15 Magazines
    AK47 Magazines
    AR15 parts
    Reloading equipment
    Reloading components
    Rifle optics
    Ammunition (especially 9MM, 40 S&W, 5.56x45 / .223)
    Will entertain any offers
    IMG_6024.JPG

IMG_6032.JPG

IMG_6035.JPG

IMG_6025.JPG

IMG_6028.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom