• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Just saw the security cam video of the van pulling up, and 2 shooters crossing the street firing. This was a hit.

A bit of target fixation on the deli, apparently, in that they don't appear to shoot up and down the sidewalk, like they could have.

Crazy.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Be interesting to see what these targeted citizens role was in this?

??

Shopping in a kosher deli...?

Being a cop going to where the shooting is....?

Or am I missing something? Is someone speculating that this was some sort of organized crime or drug dealing incident? Or Clinton related?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Member of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement were yelling racist insults at the Covington Catholic High School kids on the steps of the Washington monument before the "drummer" got in their faces.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Check

0HcXRKa.jpg

OT but this might push me over the edge on the Law Tactical folding stock adapter for my AR pistols...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just saw the security cam video of the van pulling up, and 2 shooters crossing the street firing. This was a hit.

A bit of target fixation on the deli, apparently, in that they don't appear to shoot up and down the sidewalk, like they could have.

Crazy.
    can you post a link? I have not seen that one.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

Crazy.

So-called "hate" crime? I "hate" stupid "hate" crimes. A crime is a crime.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    OT but this might push me over the edge on the Law Tactical folding stock adapter for my AR pistols...
    As soon as my DD MK18 URG gets here, it’s going on my LAW lower. I’ve got 2300+ rounds on it, including 3 fired folded, it works without fail. I did order replacement parts after firing it folded, it cost me shipping. My current upper is a Colt 10.5”, but with an FSB, it’s too snaggy in my pack, so the MK18 with folding build an a T1 should be the cats meow for a low vis blaster.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    As soon as my DD MK18 URG gets here, it’s going on my LAW lower. I’ve got 2300+ rounds on it, including 3 fired folded, it works without fail. I did order replacement parts after firing it folded, it cost me shipping.

Did the firing while folded damage anything?

/threadjack

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Did the firing while folded damage anything?

/threadjack
    Lets just say it didn’t do any favors to the stop mechanism. I fired it once folded, unfolded it, cycled the action, and then dumped a 30. The third time, the inner workings were bent enough that I decided to get new. It’s not meant to be fired at all folded, but I wanted to test the theory, it passed.

ETA: Do NOT try this with the cheaper folding mechs, and for real, probably shouldn’t try it with the LAW, but I have three now, so...

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    ??

Shopping in a kosher deli...?

Being a cop going to where the shooting is....?

Or am I missing something? Is someone speculating that this was some sort of organized crime or drug dealing incident? Or Clinton related?

The victims were Jews and cops, two groups that the Black Israelites hate. There are some in Indy that like to protest downtown during big events.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So how well did the NJ gun laws work?

1. Dude was convicted felon ?

2. Mag capacity ?

3. Weapons ban ?

This story will fade quickly it does not fit the template of a “hate” crime!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    yet another quote the most on ingo wont get! (im 50 and remember it!)

There's a long, detailed assessment of that engagement floating around the internet that I've read. (And a somewhat fictionalized version in Unintended Consequences.)

Top Bottom