Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It was on twitter....

I think this works:
    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1204819147890331648

Fair warning there really isn't any bloodshed, but you know what's happening.

No way that wasnt targeted. All those close, easy targets on the sidewalk and the shooters obviously didn't care.

And Im noticing the media seems to really be doing their best to NOT assign a hate crime motive to these pieces of trash. If this had been a couple white dudes shooting at anyone not white, you KNOW they'd be all over the speculation of hate crimes. These avowed Jew haters attack a Jewish market and it's "Well, we just dont really know what was in their hearts. I guess it could have been anti Semitic, but we cant know for sure." But you know if it were any of us they'd be almost demanding that there be proof it WASNT a hate crime before they ruled it out.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    No way that wasnt targeted. All those close, easy targets on the sidewalk and the shooters obviously didn't care.

And Im noticing the media seems to really be doing their best to NOT assign a hate crime motive to these pieces of trash. If this had been a couple white dudes shooting at anyone not white, you KNOW they'd be all over the speculation of hate crimes. These avowed Jew haters attack a Jewish market and it's "Well, we just dont really know what was in their hearts. I guess it could have been anti Semitic, but we cant know for sure." But you know if it were any of us they'd be almost demanding that there be proof it WASNT a hate crime before they ruled it out.
    Probably after the Jew Gold, and Diamonds, cuz everyone knows Jew Gold and Diamonds come from the Jewz.(PLEASE apply all purple)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Link is down, at least for me. I scrolled thru most of what was there and saw all the police presence but nothing showing the two going in.
    Looks as if it’s been sanitized? But it shows the guy hop out the van and get straight to work on the bodega, citizens on the street scatter before him and he pays no attention, just keeps blasting into the store.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Looks as if it’s been sanitized? But it shows the guy hop out the van and get straight to work on the bodega, citizens on the street scatter before him and he pays no attention, just keeps blasting into the store.

Wow - yeah - the twitter account that had it Breaking911 appears to have taken it down.

That's interesting.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So how well did the NJ gun laws work?

1. Dude was convicted felon ?

2. Mag capacity ?

3. Weapons ban ?

This story will fade quickly it does not fit the template of a “hate” crime!

Next, you're going to tell me criminals don't follow the law.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not spooky at all. Its not within their narrative so it must go away.

Yep, it didn't fit the universal reaction to any mass shooting...

iu

Top Bottom