• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    1). If I'm correct you messed around outside before entering with your gun. I'd say maybe the clerk just wanted to screw with you or was sincere.
    2). All the ganders I've been to hire some weird characters. I've had my bad & decent experiences there.
    It ain't racial. Listen to afew of these posters complain about treatment. It ain't because of race it's because of that boomrock on your hip terrifies people.
    I'm not sure why everything is always racial especially with no hints. Just sounds like ahole issues.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    1). If I'm correct you messed around outside before entering with your gun. I'd say maybe the clerk just wanted to screw with you or was sincere.
    2). All the ganders I've been to hire some weird characters. I've had my bad & decent experiences there.
    It ain't racial. Listen to afew of these posters complain about treatment. It ain't because of race it's because of that boomrock on your hip terrifies people.
    I'm not sure why everything is always racial especially with no hints. Just sounds like ahole issues.

I didnt actually say it was racial... (possibility...maybe, maybe not) Thanks for the neg rep (my first one on this site) :noway::noway::noway:

Last edited:

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    I didnt actually say it was racial... (possibility...maybe, maybe not) Thanks for the neg rep (my first one on this site) :noway::noway::noway:

"I dont like to ever pull the racial card, but I will at least mention that im a rather tall black guy. Ive been to every gun shop in the city and have never recieved the treatment I did this particular week..."

Your implied you didn't like to pull the race card "but". I don't think everything bad in the workd revolves along race. I keep seeing these posts of insecurities and I admit I'm not familiar but Ive read enough horror stories to assume the hate isn't race based but simply freedom or 2nd amendment based.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    I'm a big white guy and the gander mt in Hassleton, has/had the gunsmith reported to the head office (corp office). He was just so bad at helping the customer it was a good thing he had a gun. He'd get beat if not, (just maybe).

Top Bottom