• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just saw this thread... I see it's been going awhile, anyway I see on the 2018 Atlanta Conservation Club (ACC) calendar there are two defensive 2-gun matches listed for Sat Mar 31 and Sat Jun 30. You will need to send your email to the organizer to get more info... click here

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    How many people generally show up for the TSA matches, and would you reccommend them to a 2-gun first timer?

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Just saw this thread... I see it's been going awhile, anyway I see on the 2018 Atlanta Conservation Club (ACC) calendar there are two defensive 2-gun matches listed for Sat Mar 31 and Sat Jun 30. You will need to send your email to the organizer to get more info... click here

Thanks for the info! I will get my email right over. I enjoyed the last match I shot at ACC.

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    How many people generally show up for the TSA matches, and would you reccommend them to a 2-gun first timer?

Well, nearly everybody who shoots in TSA shot their first 2 gun match at this club. They really welcome new shooters, and the SOs will are patient with new shooter, as long as the Muzzles never point where they shouldn't. There are typically less than 30 shooters, but the club is always prepared to add another squad if need be to keep the match moving if a larger group of people show up.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Antwerp oh (just east of ft Wayne/ New Haven) antwerpconservationclub.com

April 21st and October 13th

The April match is a for the fun of it match, the October match is our charity match

CZ evo & steel&wood were there at our October match

Looking forward to seeing them again this year and the sound of gunfire

Aaron

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm bumping this old thread.
    I've been to several tsa matches in Batesville and only now discovered the D2G match at ACC. The next one is tomorrow morning!
    This thread has more info on tsa but little on d2g? Anyone shoot acc's d2g events on a regular basis care to offer any insights, description, recommendations? I'm going to try and go tomorrow morning, anyone else?

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    I'm bumping this old thread.
    I've been to several tsa matches in Batesville and only now discovered the D2G match at ACC. The next one is tomorrow morning!
    This thread has more info on tsa but little on d2g? Anyone shoot acc's d2g events on a regular basis care to offer any insights, description, recommendations? I'm going to try and go tomorrow morning, anyone else?

I do hope you will let us know how the two compare! I have been out of the game for a while.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I do hope you will let us know how the two compare! I have been out of the game for a while.

I will. I didn't end up going to acc as I ndicated. I woke up Sat. AM and realized I had accumulated more of a sleep debt than I thought over the course of the work week. I was in no shape for 2 gun. :-)

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    I have been to 3 of the D2G Matches at ACC and really enjoyed them. I have not been to any of the TSA matches so I can't give a comparison. For info on the ACC D2G matches go to                 IndyIDPA - Home. They have all of the rules and match info, plus sign up for the email list to get match announcements. The schedule is erratic, they don't alway have range availability, but they are good about publishing the dates and sending anouncements. ACC is a very nice range and last week there were 5 squads and 6 stages.

From reading about the Batesville matches on this thread the differences seem to be ACC doesn't have anything longer than 50 yards (that's their longest shooting bay).

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I have been to 3 of the D2G Matches at ACC and really enjoyed them. I have not been to any of the TSA matches so I can't give a comparison. For info on the ACC D2G matches go to * * * * * * * * IndyIDPA - Home. They have all of the rules and match info, plus sign up for the email list to get match announcements. The schedule is erratic, they don't alway have range availability, but they are good about publishing the dates and sending anouncements. ACC is a very nice range and last week there were 5 squads and 6 stages.

From reading about the Batesville matches on this thread the differences seem to be ACC doesn't have anything longer than 50 yards (that's their longest shooting bay).

Thanks for chiming in on this. I saw the site you linked to, the sporadic dates, and rules, I signed up for the email update list.. Without any current chatter on INGO I couldn't really rule out the possibility that the event had fizzled out and the website was just still on some type of auto update mode. I'll try to make it next time.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    FYI for people following 2 gun opportunities:
    This Sunday (8-25-19) TSA 2 gun in Batesville is happening (see their thread on this in shooting sports)
    Next Saturday (8-31-19) is the 2 gun in Atlanta (D2G).

Top Bottom