• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    And I have to ask... how long before Mom & Pop are giving the government body fluid samples to receive their Social Security payments that they were taxed for their entire lives? You guys need to see the slope that this bright idea is sliding down.

Darnit! This agreeing with rambone is KILLING ME!

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    A program like this would further increase the States debt, there has to be a better way? Though it is a valid concern.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    And I have to ask... how long before Mom & Pop are giving the government body fluid samples to receive their Social Security payments that they were taxed for their entire lives? You guys need to see the slope that this bright idea is sliding down.

Darnit! This agreeing with rambone is KILLING ME!

I disagree that this situation is different. The slope began when government injected itself into our retirement/healthcare. People that have been forced to pay into Social Security/Medicare are different, as THEIR PROPERTY was taken from them, the wage earner, so it belongs to that individual and should be distributed back to the individual who owns said property. Now, for those that have not paid into the system (had their labors confiscated) should be subject to meeting certain requirements, and passing drug/alcohol/tobacco testing should be a major requirement.

Top Bottom