• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    So let's get some opinions, what divisions are you going to be shooting and why?

Anyone pick up any new toys over Xmas?

Let's get that burning desire for spring to come so we can shoot some more!

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Mostly Limited next year. I normally split it close to 50/50 with Single Stack, but I'm not shooting Nationals this year so i want to focus on Limited for most of the season.

That and 3gun.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Limited only.

I am fairly geared up for 3gun, but with lack of practice and work schedule, I doubt I will make any next year, just like this year. lol

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I will shoot them all at some time this year. Open is my game with the old eyes going bad and 67 year old body that doesn't work to well any more. Got a new Limited STI short dust cover in the works that I will shoot a lot next year.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Same as 2012 - PRD and SS. Mostly the latter to start the season. I'm planning on shooting the skinny gun for BITB, IN SS/PROD, and of course SS Nats. Might switch back to the CZ after that.

If I get rich between now and the end of 2013, I might give in to my urge for an Open gun.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I plan to shoot more Production this season than years past. There will be a dabble of Single Stack, with a crap load of Limited.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm going to shoot SS until after the SS/production match. Then I'm switching to limited the rest of year. it was the reverse but the match dates changed.
    This all hinges on getting a 1000 rounds thru the SS to make sure it really does work.
    I got a new range backpack,the only problem will be keeping it light enough that I can actually lift it. This thing is huge

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I'm thinking about dabbling back into production and may get some limited if I decided to part ways with Open

So many choices, I just need to make more matches most importantly

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    I didn't know there were any other divisions besides OPEN!! I never was good at aligning that notch & post thingy on those other guns. So I'll be shooting Open in USPSA & 3 Gun, but I want to focus more on 3 gun for 2013. I will always be a pistol guy at heart, but I find 3 gun challenging now & want to see where it takes me. Just wish it wasn't so damn expensive!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Uh, the never done any kind of action shooting division.:)

Will probably start with .22 Steel Challenge pistol. Then maybe try IDPA CDP next.

Top Bottom