• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jesse Tischauser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Gonna shoot production nationals, L10 at Double Tap and SS at Area 4.

Looks like 3 gun will revolve around what ammo I can get. Probably gonna shy away from the bigger bullets.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I figured I'd bump this old thread, there was talks of starting one with pictures and discussing division choices so I figured I'd bring this one back to the top!

Looks like for me this year I'll be shooting open, starting the year in B, and I'm interested to see where I'll end up by the end of the season.

Sold my Trubor, and the new blaster (hopefully) will be here by friday. :rockwoot:

:ingo:

It's getting down to the time where every is prolly falling into the division they will shoot at the beginning of the year, so where do you fall? :draw:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Slight change of plans for me - It'll be Single Stack all year. I figured I should follow my own advice to "Pick one and stick with it!"

Can't wait for March!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I figured I'd bump this old thread, there was talks of starting one with pictures and discussing division choices so I figured I'd bring this one back to the top!

Looks like for me this year I'll be shooting open, starting the year in B, and I'm interested to see where I'll end up by the end of the season.

Sold my Trubor, and the new blaster (hopefully) will be here by friday. :rockwoot:

:ingo:

It's getting down to the time where every is prolly falling into the division they will shoot at the beginning of the year, so where do you fall? :draw:

Any luck finding enough mags yet?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Production most of the time.
    Single Stack for one match. (Single Stack Nationals)
    Some Limited

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Single Stack until after the Nationals then Limited. Got about 7K of .45 and .40 loaded up, just waiting on a break in the weather.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    SS until the Indiana SS/Prod match. Then Limited for the duration of the year.
    It was the reverse but the SS match moved to the spring. I'm dying to get then 5.25 out to the range. I'm going to put a trigger kit in it and maybe a magwell,a pure gamer gun.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Decisions decisions.... Open/Limited/Single Stack???

Most likely I'll shoot in whatever division I can load ammo for. As of now I have ammo for 3 Limited matches, 10 SS matches, and 3 Open matches...

Hopefully by April I can get some components...

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Decisions decisions.... Open/Limited/Single Stack???

Most likely I'll shoot in whatever division I can load ammo for. As of now I have ammo for 3 Limited matches, 10 SS matches, and 3 Open matches...

Hopefully by April I can get some components...

Components will hopefully become more available, let's hope

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    While I do not plan to shoot limited any time soon (don't even own a .40), I picked up a handful of new G22 mags this week. CDNN had them for $22.99!! I think it was a typo! At least if a federal mag ban is put in place, I could shoot limited someday w a Glock.....

-rvb

Top Bottom