• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Guess who is still "Perfect" in his predictions...

All bets are off going forward, though.

I have the Colts losing the next three games. And while they're certainly able to lose these games...the Steelers (play tonight) and the Giants just aren't very good this year - as compared to years past. Plus, the Colts generally struggle against the AFC North (well, most of them...) and against most NFC opponents.

Colts may have a slight advantage next weekend due to the Steeler's 1-day less rest, but don't count on it. And Eli Manning is capable of having a 400yd day at any point.

I'll stick with my loss against the Patriots, though.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Guess who is still "Perfect" in his predictions...

All bets are off going forward, though.

I have the Colts losing the next three games. And while they're certainly able to lose these games...the Steelers (play tonight) and the Giants just aren't very good this year - as compared to years past. Plus, the Colts generally struggle against the AFC North (well, most of them...) and against most NFC opponents.

Colts may have a slight advantage next weekend due to the Steeler's 1-day less rest, but don't count on it. And Eli Manning is capable of having a 400yd day at any point.

I'll stick with my loss against the Patriots, though.

I'll be shocked if the Colts don't win at least two of the next three...and if everyone's healthy they're capable of winning all three.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    After yesterday's game, I think the Colts might not be up for the Steelers, but I'm not so sure that they won't come back and win at least one out of the next three.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I've only been able to stomach short stretches of the Steelers games I've seen on TV. They're not that good, plus they're coming off a short week. They're only a 3 pt favorite tonight at home.

Oresti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    I have to admit, I'm getting ahead of my self but that Dallas game in week 16 could be game of the year material.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Before the season, I had the Colts winning between 11 and 13 games, handily winning the division, and the Denver game in Week 1 having direct seeding implications. I think that's still pretty solid.

I'm still pissed about having the Eagles game stolen.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Ah, well yeah. My point is that after playing so hard, especially defensively, as well as, riding high on a 5 game winning streak, I think it might be hard for them to regroup mentally for the next game. I hope I'm wrong.

Credit where credit's due - the Colts D, short handed, but still gave up over 500 passing yards yesterday and the D-line was THOROUGHLY THRASHED by the Pittsburg O-line. Give Big Ben that kind of time and you're going down hard. They did. The pick 6 from Luck didn't help, but it didn't cost them the game. The O scored plenty, the D just couldn't even stand up to that Pittsburg O-line. Big Ben needed a lawn chair back there.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Credit where credit's due - the Colts D, short handed, but still gave up over 500 passing yards yesterday and the D-line was THOROUGHLY THRASHED by the Pittsburg O-line. Give Big Ben that kind of time and you're going down hard. They did. The pick 6 from Luck didn't help, but it didn't cost them the game. The O scored plenty, the D just couldn't even stand up to that Pittsburg O-line. Big Ben needed a lawn chair back there.
    Not gloating...it was a loss. It did look like the Steelers, especially Roethlisberger was as fired up as we were flat.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Not gloating...it was a loss. It did look like the Steelers, especially Roethlisberger was as fired up as we were flat.

Big Ben is an incredible QB, proven over the years, got rings to prove it. However, with that much time, just about any NFL QB worth his salt could have racked up big numbers. Never seen an O-Line that dominant. Indy couldn't blitz. They could have blitzed 13 and still not ever laid a hand on him. It was painful.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Big Ben is an incredible QB, proven over the years, got rings to prove it. However, with that much time, just about any NFL QB worth his salt could have racked up big numbers. Never seen an O-Line that dominant. Indy couldn't blitz. They could have blitzed 13 and still not ever laid a hand on him. It was painful.
    I was surprised that we put up the numbers we did with the O and D line under-performing like they did.

Top Bottom