• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    They looked darn good last night. Good to have them back on track. Also, to those that don't think emotions are high in the game, did anyone notice Reggie's tears during the national anthem? Glad I'm not the only one out there that gets a little emotional every time I hear it sung!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I went to bed pretty early... But evidently the Colts did a heck of a number on the Giants last night.

I'm happily 8-1 in my predictions.

Just keep in mind, I made my calls before the season started - and before anyone knew just how horrible the Giants were going to be.

-J-

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I went to bed pretty early... But evidently the Colts did a heck of a number on the Giants last night.

I'm happily 8-1 in my predictions.

Just keep in mind, I made my calls before the season started - and before anyone knew just how horrible the Giants were going to be.

-J-
    The sports casters were saying that the Giants had a lot of new players and Eli didn't even know all of their names. They also said that Eli was required to change his whole approach to the game, including how he throws the ball. The talking heads also started speculating that the Giant's head coach might have a hard time holding on to his job. It was good to be a Colt's fan last night, once the team started hitting on all cylinders.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    And to think, the Colts were actually 3 pt favorites last night.

Silly odds-makers.

To me, this Colts team is just proving that they are who I thought they were.

Soft / poor Offensive Line + a poor Defensive Line.

I wouldn't put this Colts team in the "bad team" category just yet...rather I'd put them at the very bottom of the "good team" category.

Disappointing loss for sure, but it's not like it wasn't expected.

Also, I'm 9-1.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I was at least hoping it would be competitive. We're just not there yet. We'll get in the playoffs easy enough. Probly win the wild card game and then get blown out at New England.....again.....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When I saw the news this morning I was kinda glad I fell asleep before the first half... :( I was really hoping for a win. Besides, I hate, hate, HATE the Pats! :xmad:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    It didn't look good from the get go. It's never good to try and play catch-up, but the Colts have surprised me before. We sure did look lousy last evening. If it makes you feel any better the Broncos lost to the Pats 43-21 on Nov. 2nd. I don't like saying it, but it looks like the Pats might be the team to beat.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It didn't look good from the get go. It's never good to try and play catch-up, but the Colts have surprised me before. We sure did look lousy last evening. If it makes you feel any better the Broncos lost to the Pats 43-21 on Nov. 2nd. I don't like saying it, but it looks like the Pats might be the team to beat.

Seems they always wind up being the team to beat, at least for the Colts. Did I mention that I HATE the Pats?? :):

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne

Works for me my team (KC) already put a hurting on them earlier in the season.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The Bradshaw injury/loss isn't anything compared to potentially losing Dwayne Allen. With him, our offense is unstoppable; without him, it's merely above average.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    @ Broncos L

Eagles L

@ Jaguars W

Titans W

Ravens W

@Texans W

Bengals W

@Steelers L

@Giants L

Patriots L

Jaguars W

Redskins W

@Browns W

Texans W

@Cowboys L

@Titans W

10-6, winning the division again.

Colts didn't look good in the third pre-season game (The "Dress Rehearsal"). And in the 4th PS game - they lost another O-lineman for several weeks with a high ankle sprain (Joe Reitz). Their O-line was offensive with Reitz playing - and they're certainly not any better now that he's out for several weeks.

I look for them to be QUITE busy on the waiver-wire over the next few days picking up lots of bodies to help on the O-line. They'll need it. They'll also probably be shopping for a safety or two, too.
    Are you still confident about your Browns win and Cowboys loss?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    10-1.

Colts looked horrible against a horrible team.

May not bode well for the future games.

Tennessee and Houston are MUCH better teams than Jacksonville is.

If *I* were Grigson, I think I'd fire the O-line coach the minute the season was over. And maybe more importantly than that, I'd fire those they have scouting their O-line draft prospects. Coaches can only do so much with the players they have, and that's not much with the bunch they have playing now. I don't know if a different scheme would help or if they need better players. This crap with a crappy O-line and all the crappity-crap holes they let defenders though to hit Luck has to stop. Or the Colts will once again have their QB on Injured Reserve.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'd also be OK with that.

Let him go be a head coach.

Hard to tell if the offense is so sluggish due to play calling / packaging or personnel.

The offense does fine - until we get in the red zone, and Pep stubbornly insists on switching to that asinine "jumbo" package. I mean, why try to throw to TY Hilton, Donte Moncrief, or Hakeem Nicks when you could instead throw to Jack Doyle, Anthony Costanzo, and some third-string TE you just picked up off the street?

Top Bottom