• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    One of the main match sponsors, BlackDog GunWorks was inadvertently left out of the online Match book.
    Brad Metcalf of BlackDog GunWorks has $2000 in certificates on the prize table for the match
    Check out his website to see his latest custom builds
    Home

Thank you Brad

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Don't forget to bring your portable water bottle to keep yourself hydrated during the match. We will have water coolers on the range so you can fill up your water bottle.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Guns are cleaned. Some gear loaded into the truck. After a full day of educating the youth of America tomorrow we are headed to south to shoot with staff.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am going to be busy until Monday evening. I want to thank the hard working crew that put this match on the ground and made it happen. I have been there many times myself and I know what is involved. Thanks for all the hard work. i enjoyed day 1 shooting with staff. I hope to enjoy shooting Day 2 as well. Indiana puts on the best matches and this one is no exception. I thought the stages looked a little blah, blah on paper. They are not. Good, fun stages and a great match. I got to win and argument and take the high road today, and that was double cool. Looking forward to tomorrow.

The range improvements at Silver Creek are really nice.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I am going to be busy until Monday evening. I want to thank the hard working crew that put this match on the ground and made it happen. I have been there many times myself and I know what is involved. Thanks for all the hard work. i enjoyed day 1 shooting with staff. I hope to enjoy shooting Day 2 as well. Indiana puts on the best matches and this one is no exception. I thought the stages looked a little blah, blah on paper. They are not. Good, fun stages and a great match. I got to win and argument and take the high road today, and that was double cool. Looking forward to tomorrow.

The range improvements at Silver Creek are really nice.

Did you actually win the argument or just do what you normally do and declare victory?

mildot1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Mattoon, IL
    Good Match. Stages are fun and a little more challenging as far as hard cover and no shoots this year. Range has pretty well dried out but there is some mud in low spots.

Enjoy
    Brad Metcalf
    BLACKDOG GUNWORKS
    217 259-9770

Top Bottom