• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Yes it actually is a nice shirt, considering that not shipping them till the 8th, which was they day they were due, and not having his shipping invoice correct for custom, and then not having the correct zip code on the shipping address causing a box to get misdirected and then filing a claim against Fed Ex (which he will eventually get paid for the whole order from them) and costing so far over $500 to ship each shirt out, and of course just the amount of time I ****ing wasting on this,....I guess it could have been worse....I mean I could be getting emails and pm's and phone calls asking about these ****ing things several times a day.
    Thanks Gunsta....awesome job!!

If you are looking for a custom shirt try these guys
    TechWear USA
    I tore a hole in one of mine at the match and the other I had snagged on a wall section earlier this year, so I ordered new shirts last week, showed up yesterday ( 3 different colors with updated logo's)...So yeah give them a call, and eat a **** Gunsta..

Have him shoulder the shipping cost since it was his fault. I don't know the details but all of this is because of his incompetent, bloated ego face, then it's reasonable he should shoulder it. I would have called but I'm in no position as I wasn't the one who made the transaction. I'll try calling to see if I can place some conscience but then again, I don't have the details of the situation.

JOM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    yorktown
    Just got the shirt from mail today thanks jake for sending this! I suppose to meet you and pick this instead at local club match. image.jpg

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Shirts.....So here is the info

The shirts made it through customs after the match and because the shipper did not have the
    bill of lading with the correct mailing address somehow all three boxes of the 285 shirts ordered ended up being delivered to the Amazon Shipping Facility in Jeffersonville.
    2 of the 3 boxes were recovered, the 3rd box (signed by J.Jones in shipping/rec) has been marked as non-recoverable. Soy Gunsta (Roy Rondilla) has filed a claim with Fed Ex.
    I have been able to fill most of the shirt orders except for Larges which he agreed to ship me the missing large size shirts
    I have sent an email to those that I am waiting for the Larges to come in

Top Bottom