• ...and so much more!
  • VTDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Terre Haute
    "dreams of wealth and fame dashed before you even start..."

Wealth.. Definitely NOT. Fame... Depends on how Jake writes the article in Front Sight.

I drove a race car in a semi-pro class in NHRA. I can tell you from experience, you can become incredibly famous and broke all at the same time. Do what you love, not what you can afford. Life is much more pleasant that way. They can take your property but they can not take your memories. I want to lay in bed in a nursing home telling people my experiences, instead of that guy lying there telling people about what I wanted to do. No worries and do what you dream so you have no regrets.

kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown
    Wabash Valley Practical Pistol Shooters and USPSAIndiana would like to announce that registration for the 2016 section championship is open on Practiscore matches https://practiscore.com/2016-indiana-section-championship/register

this will be a 10 stage+chrono match shot in a one day format.

follow this thread and our facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/USPSAIndiana/ ) for more info as it becomes available

matt dennis will be handling staff. contact him if you would like to help with the match. mattdennis3+uspsa@gmail.com

I just registered can you put me in as staff and I want to work with Paul not that Boon ....

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Sorry the delayed response fellas. I believe I've responded to everyone that's emailed so far. I've given all those names to Steve so he can get you marked as staff in Practiscore. If you sent me something and haven't heard back, please resend it to me. Just be sure to use mattdennis3+uspsa@gmail.com.

And if you're interested in working send me an email as well.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Sorry the delayed response fellas. I believe I've responded to everyone that's emailed so far. I've given all those names to Steve so he can get you marked as staff in Practiscore. If you sent me something and haven't heard back, please resend it to me. Just be sure to use mattdennis3+uspsa@gmail.com.

And if you're interested in working send me an email as well.

More importantly, have a match theme in mind for this year? Maybe have a team already working on some politically marginal stage names ?

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I'm registered and sent an email to matt for staff...thanks for the return email, looking forward to it!!!

Cmon spring

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    With practiscore match sign up, can you still look at the match stats (squad lists, # of competitors in each class, etc) ?

Not important, but interesting sometimes.

Top Bottom