• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I'm guessing that the reason stages have to be approved is because that prevents anyone trying to find a way to have their bad stage thrown out (just a guess) .
    Which makes me wonder if you can tweak the WSB after approval, acording to Hoyle.

hoyle says don't "fold" to pressure to take away penalties. It's a safe gamble you won't get in trouble for changing WSB.

%20Hoyle%20Playing%20Cards.png

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Something still needs added to make the revolvers all start the same(Stage 9). I don't care what the start position is just so it is the same for all the revolver shooters.

HeHeHeHe did you see where i said "ALL the revolver shooters" Like there is a lot of us.:rolleyes:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Not complaining just thinking about that the start position on stage 9.
    It would be interesting to give the shooters a choice:
    Facing up range with magazine in gun empty chamber hammer down. OR facing downrange gun unloaded and holstered.
    Which would be faster? turn and rack the slide or no turn and insert mag and rack the slide?
    NOT trying to change the stage just got to wondering what I would do if I was shooting a Auto and had that scenario.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Can you run a kindle or write numbers on a paper? If yes, then you're just the person I'm looking for. We still need some more staff to help make this match as smooth as possible. Send me an email if you can help. mattdennis3+uspsa@gmail.com

And it is fun & you learn a thing or two and meet some good folks (based on working a grand total of 1 match previously).

Yote7mmSlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Ok , so stage 6.... The targets behind the walls are exactly that ? BEHIND the walls not through ports ? .. Looks like some nice stages !!

Also , according to the rules there is nothing wrong with looking at the stages as long as they are not being used ... Can they be looked at after squads have cleared out on Friday eve?

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ok , so stage 6.... The targets behind the walls are exactly that ? BEHIND the walls not through ports ? .. Looks like some nice stages !!

Also , according to the rules there is nothing wrong with looking at the stages as long as they are not being used ... Can they be looked at after squads have cleared out on Friday eve?
    unless the Range Master or Match Director has set times of when the range is open and closed or if they require range staff to be present

Top Bottom