• lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Indiucky,

Your recent posts typify one of the reasons I love this country. You've worked hard during your life and if you want to buy the sleek PK grille, then that is your choice. You have lots of choices of what to buy with your money, but you (and your significant other) have the right to decide, not some bureaucrat. If it makes you happy, go for it! :)

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    Being tired of "OK" results in the past few years, my buddies and I coughed up the $$$ and took a private 10 hour smoking class from Jim Johnson this summer. Jim Johnson BBQ

I will tell you that my meat has never turned out better. So many little secrets that seem insignificant, but when added together they took my food to a new level this year. We smoked and grilled over 300 lbs of meat that day. I wish I could remember everything I learned, I am sure I forgot something here and there. I still don't have the smoker I want, but the standard Weber kettle is big enough for my family of 4. Keeping it at 225* has been tough, but the "snake" charcoal method has kept it close.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Ok, I have the Egg all set up for tomorrow morning. I figured it would be better to get it stoked up with the igniter in place before this snow hits. Tomorrow morning I will get up around 4, uncover the Egg, and plug in the ignitor and get it going. I have a 10 pound brisket going on for NYE, and I want to get it done ahead of time.

Top Bottom