• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    The peppers/onions/mushroom saute that gets made at least triweekly.

tdnDfa.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Anyone got a PK 360????

I saw one today at Charcoal and More in Sellersburg and I can't stop thinking about it..I got a Weber Performer now (the old style with the grey plastic side table) and this PK 360 looks sleek and easy to clean....I saw it last month and began dreaming about it and then today I really got a good look at it and I was impressed....

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Anyone got a PK 360????

I saw one today at Charcoal and More in Sellersburg and I can't stop thinking about it..I got a Weber Performer now (the old style with the grey plastic side table) and this PK 360 looks sleek and easy to clean....I saw it last month and began dreaming about it and then today I really got a good look at it and I was impressed....

$800+ for a charcoal grill just seems overpriced. What does it truly offer that a $100 Weber kettle doesn't?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    $800+ for a charcoal grill just seems overpriced. What does it truly offer that a $100 Weber kettle doesn't?

Look man I can't explain it....And you basically just said to me what my wife said to me and I couldn't give her a good answer either...:)

It just reminds me of my Grandparent's Airstream...Maybe????

The classic version has been made since 1952 and they can still be bought for $379 or so....This is the new one...Has more grilling cooking surface...All grates are marine grade stainless steel......

I paid $300 plus for my Weber Performer two years ago and I have already replaced my grates....

I am normally not this way on things...I drive a 93 Ford F150...My guns are old and many are beaters...I buy much of my clothes at Goodwill by choice...I am a frugal person yet I can't get this dang thing out of my mind.....It's sleek and beautiful and solid...No hinges to be replaced.....It almost looks like something Frank Lloyd Wright would have designed....I don't know that it offers anything above my Weber other than pride of ownership maybe...I don't know Miller....

I am not doing a very good job of explaining my lust for this dang thing am I? lol....

I know people pay big money for Big Green Eggs and I have said the same thing about them...What's the BGE do that my Weber won't?...Now I think I get it...Pride of ownership...Maybe...Could be just lust...:)

PK360-Grill-and-Smoker-Assembly-2.jpg
    PK360-Grill-and-Smoker-Unboxing-5.jpg

Here is the original version (since 1952) at $350 or so....

portable-kitchen-cart-style-grills-pk99740-64_1000.jpg

Last edited:

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Look man I can't explain it....And you basically just said to me what my wife said to me and I couldn't give her a good answer either...:)

It just reminds me of my Grandparent's Airstream...Maybe????

The classic version has been made since 1952 and they can still be bought for $379 or so....This is the new one...Has more grilling cooking surface...All grates are marine grade stainless steel......

I paid $300 plus for my Weber Performer two years ago and I have already replaced my grates....

I am normally not this way on things...I drive a 93 Ford F150...My guns are old and many are beaters...I buy much of my clothes at Goodwill by choice...I am a frugal person yet I can't get this dang thing out of my mind.....It's sleek and beautiful and solid...No hinges to be replaced.....It almost looks like something Frank Lloyd Wright would have designed....I don't know that it offers anything above my Weber other than pride of ownership maybe...I don't know Miller....

I am not doing a very good job of explaining my lust for this dang thing am I? lol....

I know people pay big money for Big Green Eggs and I have said the same thing about them...What's the BGE do that my Weber won't?...Now I think I get it...Pride of ownership...Maybe...Could be just lust...:)

PK360-Grill-and-Smoker-Assembly-2.jpg
    PK360-Grill-and-Smoker-Unboxing-5.jpg

Here is the original version (since 1952) at $350 or so....

portable-kitchen-cart-style-grills-pk99740-64_1000.jpg

Life is to short to lust my friend, order that bad dude and live the dream!

I actually really like that grill and believe it would do a great job at smoking a pork butts but just can't drop 1k on it.

Top Bottom