• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I am missing alot of staffs email addresses. If you signed up as staff please return to matchsignup.org and enter your email address. If you didnt before.

Thank you

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Seems more often these days that I have a brain fart. But I had one on my original post for this match. The round count is actually 280 not 240
    Sorry for my mistake.
    See you all soon

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Never been to the Atlanta range, never been to an organized shoot like this either. The wife and I would like to attend and watch. Is there anything we should know? Designated parking area? Time to arrive? Estimated size of crowd? Can we even do that? Etc.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Yes you can. You will be required to wear eye protection and ear protection. Parking is obvious. I also recommend checking in with the range master just to get the feel for safety issues.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Never been to the Atlanta range, never been to an organized shoot like this either. The wife and I would like to attend and watch. Is there anything we should know? Designated parking area? Time to arrive? Estimated size of crowd? Can we even do that? Etc.

Woo-hoo! We're a spectator sport now. Look out NFL and NASCAR.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Yes you can. You will be required to wear eye protection and ear protection. Parking is obvious. I also recommend checking in with the range master just to get the feel for safety issues.

Thanks. Going to try to make it up there.

Woo-hoo! We're a spectator sport now. Look out NFL and NASCAR.

I've been wanting to check a match out for a while, there's just nothing close at all. Some time I'd like to try and shoot in one but I'd like to see some in person first to get the general idea of how things work. Thought this one would be a good one to get to.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Going to be a tuff decision on which limited 10 rig to bring. I'll take both in case the boss forgets his! How's the stages look?

Just recieved Signed form C last night from Troy. (Approval)
    Match book will be posted soon to ACC website. I will add a link here when its up.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    ...Some time I'd like to try and shoot in one but I'd like to see some in person first to get the general idea of how things work. Thought this one would be a good one to get to.

I watched a local match and immediately got hooked so be prepared. Come to a local match afterward and there will be lots of people willing to show you the ropes. I have met hundreds of nice people (and two jerks). It is a great sport, lots of fun, and you'll make some new friends. Come on in, the water is fine.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Thanks. Going to try to make it up there.

I've been wanting to check a match out for a while, there's just nothing close at all. Some time I'd like to try and shoot in one but I'd like to see some in person first to get the general idea of how things work. Thought this one would be a good one to get to.

Where do you live?
    There are matches taking place this weekend.
    Warsaw and Silver Creek I believe
    There may be others but those are the two I frequent on the second Sunday of the month.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Where do you live?
    There are matches taking place this weekend.
    Warsaw and Silver Creek I believe
    There may be others but those are the two I frequent on the second Sunday of the month.

Far east side of Randolph county. 2 miles from Ohio, 20 north of I70 & Richmond. The Atlanta club looks to be the closest and it's about 90 minutes one way. Most of the stuff I see is either way north or west.

Top Bottom