• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I just paid off my 2012 Silverado crew cab 4x4 and rolled 60,000 miles this week. 05 Tahoe the wife drives is still running great at 190,000 but the dash is lit up like a Xmas tree. I'm hoping to get 3 more years out of the Tahoe. These 5.3's seem to run forever.

SteelDude91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    NWI
    With a 14 month old baby, and another on the way, my Jeep Wrangler is going to be very tight. I tell my wife everyday that I need a newer crew cab Silverado.

She’s not on board with it. Yet. I’m still slowly chipping away :)

It is crazy how expensive these trucks are. I don’t want another payment, but man these trucks are nice though ;)

Depending on how picky you are about options, especially if you open up your purchasing distance, you can get into a slightly used truck for about 25k. Friend of mine recently got a smoking deal on a 2013 f250 with the 6.7l diesel for 24k with around 85k on the clock. It's an XLT but with few bells and whistles and a few dings here and there but it runs great, can fit the family and has plenty of bed space/towing capability and didn't break the bank.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just paid off my 2012 Silverado crew cab 4x4 and rolled 60,000 miles this week. 05 Tahoe the wife drives is still running great at 190,000 but the dash is lit up like a Xmas tree. I'm hoping to get 3 more years out of the Tahoe. These 5.3's seem to run forever.

Amen! My 2002 Silverado got parked just short of 280K miles. It has some stuff wrong, but the 5.3L is still strong!

Top Bottom