• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Yep, great, great match!!! ACC is a first-class organization, and Daniel runs a first-class match.

The staff was indeed superb, very friendly and helpful, even some of "those revolver guys" that we all talk about behind their backs!!! :):

I am also a newbie, just finishing one year in the sport (I shot my first USPSA at the end of last season), and although I have a lot fewer data points to compare to, this was *easily* the best match I have ever shot. Great challenging stages, lots of movement, and it was seriously a great time. Now, I just need to learn how to shoot better!

Thanks to Daniel and Greg and the rest of the staff for all of their hard work, and a special thanks to Mrs. Hart who is the *real* brains of the operation!!! :yesway:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    What a fun match. I've only shot a two round intro to USPSA match, coach's classifier but this was first full fledged USPSA, and what a fun way to start off in the sport. I'll be doing a lot more next year.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Great job, Dan and Becky. You guys really have this down to a science. Thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks, also, to all the setup/tear-down crew, stats, and staff, etc that help make the match happen.

-rvb

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Thanks to everyone who came out. BIG THANKS to all the staff. Extra special thanks to Daniel & Becky who plan this, administer it, take a week plus of vacation time, and hand out prizes to staff, excluding themselves. All the respect to Dan who knows how to do these matches. The gap in knowledge to be a local MD to someone who can put on a level II match without a hitch is HUGE. Extra thanks to Jeremy Jordan who was on the range every night after everyone left making s**t happen.

It's really cool to see some big dogs come to town and shred up the stages! It's even cooler to me that there were 220+ people who showed up to shoot.

If you haven't ever helped setup or tear down a match.... You need to. If you haven't staffed a major match... You need to. USPSA exists only because local shooters donate time. ACC is fortunate to have a good crew. Other clubs are struggling a bit so check with your local MD and see what you can do for your next club match.

This concludes the USPSA PSA.

Last edited:

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    Thanks to everyone who came out. Special thanks to all the staff. Extra special thanks to Daniel & Becky who plan this, administer it, take a week plus of vacation time, and hand out prizes to staff, excluding themselves.

It's really cool to see some big dogs come to town and shred up the stages!

If you haven't ever helped setup or tear down a match.... You need to. If you haven't staffed a major match... You need to. USPSA exists only because local shooters donate time. ACC is fortunate to have a good crew. Other clubs are struggling a bit so check with your local MD and see what you can do for your next club match.

This concludes the USPSA PSA.

Ditto. And thanks also to Greg, Tom, Jeremy, and all staff. You could tell a lot of time and effort went into that match. All the feedback that I heard from competitors was positive. Most comments were on great stage design and staff. I had a great time shooting and working the match. Learned a lot.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    had a blast shooting and working the match. special thanks to Daniel and Becky for all the behind the scene work they put in. thanks to the setup crew for their hard work.

Indiana matches are worth attending!!

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Oh, I also wanted to mention... Kudos to whoever thought to make this a memorial match for Craig and to put that on the staff shirt. I overheard many shooters and staff take note of that. Would it be possible to get an extra one and maybe send to his daughter? Bet she would really appreciate that. His absence as staff for this match was felt.

-rvb

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    That bag stage... lol I really enjoyed that one and one I'll call the toilet bowl for lack of having a match guide in front of me. The bag swinging on the front of the carbine could work as a qualifier as an anti-piracy ship protection qualification with the barrel swaying like riding a wave. The toilet bowl (I believe it was stage 7 starting with your gun on the barrel and working the circle) was also a lot of fun and really made you keep your head in the 180 game. The CAKelly serving as CRO seemed fitting for that stage too, seemed like the kind of stage he would have us running at hhrp if we had the facilities to accommodate it. These were easily my two favorite, but that is like picking your favorite M&M they were all good. The staff was really good, helpful, fair, and made the match a real pleasure.

Lots of videos and photos up on the USPSA facebook and Instagram from the event, be sure to check it out and see they got an action shot of you.

jpw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    A very huge THANK YOU!!!!! To Daniel and Becky Hart for all the time and hard work it takes to make these matches run smooth...Beck the food was awesome and I ate way to much, thank you......set up crew did an excellent job of putting this match on the ground and, for all the staff that made work...GREAT JOB TO ALL

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    As everyone has said HUGE THANKS to everyone who worked the match especially Daniel and Becky and Jeremy and Greg and setup and teardown crews.
    A HUGE shout out to the match and stage sponsors whose donations make this possible. Jim and Ryan at SNS have been VERY generous to the Indiana matches. :yesway:
    Best weather I can recall for a State match.
    It is always a pleasure watching the top of our sport perform but still fun watching the backbone of the sport(the average shooter) shooting and having fun.
    Congrats to all the winners.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    A great job by all the staff especially Greg, Jeremy, Dan and Becky for all the behind the scenes hard work it takes to do any large match.
    It was another very successful Indiana Section with fun stages and a great staff. This has become a most shoot match for many people over the last several years because of the amazing volunteers that we have here involved in USPSA Indiana.

Trust me when I tell you that we get it right more often than not compared to many matches that I have travelled to.

Great Job!!

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Thanks to everyone that worked this match and helped put it on. The stages were fantastic! I don't think I've ever shot a match with such a good mix of target difficulty. There wasn't too much hosing, there weren't too many tight shots. It was rare to have any 4 target arrays, lots of movement and opportunity to either hang yourself or hit a homerun. Excellent match guys!

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Oh, I also wanted to mention... Kudos to whoever thought to make this a memorial match for Craig and to put that on the staff shirt. I overheard many shooters and staff take note of that. Would it be possible to get an extra one and maybe send to his daughter? Bet she would really appreciate that. His absence as staff for this match was felt.

-rvb
    I could be wrong but I believe Tim picked up a shirt for his daughter.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I enjoyed shooting and working the match, I always do.
    I think that I attained my goal of not pissing anyone off...too badly. I'll call it a win

Well..."too badly is correct." 13 procedurals was the right call. There are fault lines for a reason but only when I'm not involved :)

I had a blast working and shooting as well. I'd like a few back per usual.

Top Bottom