• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Oh, I also wanted to mention... Kudos to whoever thought to make this a memorial match for Craig and to put that on the staff shirt. I overheard many shooters and staff take note of that. Would it be possible to get an extra one and maybe send to his daughter? Bet she would really appreciate that. His absence as staff for this match was felt.

-rvb

I will give all of you 1 guess as to who's idea it wast to add that to our Staff shirt?

And yes an extra was ordered and picked up by Tim,

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Longbeard pretty much summed it up. There are a few around that know what it takes to make it work. I do know and I do know I couldn't do it without my AWESOME wife.

Also remember this, for us to look good as the MD and the brains behind the MD you have to have a VERY VERY good crew. We have been very fortunate the last 3 years at ACC with our State matches.

I have to put out a few names that I know always get over looked because they are not Shooters but they are always there helping.

Amber Shirar, Frances Francis, Deb Palmer, And this year special thanks to Madison Shirar for helping us.

Thank you Andrew Heath for getting us Sponsors this year.

Set up Crew, CRO"s, RO's Scorekeepers, Stats, MR. Jeremy (DO-IT-ALL) Jordan, Food prep and Servers, Tear down Crew. Thank you for making our Section Match As Great as it was..

I will be working with Drew to get awards out as soon as we can

See you all on the range

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    I enjoyed shooting and working the match, I always do.
    I think that I attained my goal of not pissing anyone off...too badly. I'll call it a win
    "I always do" Tell me that when it's 90'+
    Had a great time and a great squad (even with Coach on it)
    Thanks to Becky & Daniel and all the staff for putting on a great match.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    "I always do" Tell me that when it's 90'+
    Had a great time and a great squad (even with Coach on it)
    Thanks to Becky & Daniel and all the staff for putting on a great match.

I still enjoy the shooting and working
    I ***** about the heat a whole lot more though:):
    You're right I'm probably done with working summertime majors

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Big thanks to everyone already mentioned in this thread. It takes a village and we're lucky to have the dedicated folks that we do. Well ran match with good stages. Some interesting options and good mix of target difficulty. Great job.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Special thanks to the Harts for their hard work putting this match on. Also all the behind the scenes people too. And to staff that worked and competitors.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Trolling social media....I know surprise!
    I haven't read a single negative review.

Well there was one but it was more about his performance followed by a kudos to Mongo for a great match

Something about if you haven't shot a major in Indiana, "God Hates You"

Great job Dan

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Aw, look who got DQ'd ! Never read the USPSA rulebook either I bet. :rolleyes:

too many words not enough pictures

lol so what is the proper etiquette when you get yourself dq'd? I've only been shooting comps for a few months and only been squadded with one person who got dq'd. (180 with a staged gun, would have probably caught me had he not gone first.) He hung out with us the rest of the day. He helped reset and even recorded a stage for me, pretty big of him to stay imho.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    DQ

lol so what is the proper etiquette when you get yourself dq'd? I've only been shooting comps for a few months and only been squadded with one person who got dq'd. (180 with a staged gun, would have probably caught me had he not gone first.) He hung out with us the rest of the day. He helped reset and even recorded a stage for me, pretty big of him to stay imho.

He handled it with class. Had to DQ a buddy 2 weeks ago and he did the same thing.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

That is proper and as it should be it can happen to anyone and has happened to most of us.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana

According to Ann Landers.

If it is a 12 person squad then tell the folks good luck and hit the road.
    Small squad that would be short on stage resetting help, helping out with the rest of the match is a nice thing to do.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    According to Ann Landers.

If it is a 12 person squad then tell the folks good luck and hit the road.
    Small squad that would be short on stage resetting help, helping out with the rest of the match is a nice thing to do.

helping out is the right thing to do no matter the squad size. stick around, pay attention, help out. there is always stuff to be learned!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    helping out is the right thing to do no matter the squad size.

No worries.

If we have a big squad and do not need any help I'm happy to see somebody get some good out of the rest of the day instead of hanging around for quite a while and not accomplishing much, but whatever feels best to them works for me.

What really wads my undies are the guys that show up after lunch an hour late.

:)

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Aw, look who got DQ'd ! Never read the USPSA rulebook either I bet. :rolleyes:

Constructive criticism goes alot further than snide remarks. Mocking someone for being DQ'd is not constructive especially if you do not know the reason why. A DQ is a DQ but crap happens. Live and learn.

Top Bottom