• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gloy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2018
    Milford
    Ok guys a couple of things. First my name is Gary Loy I am the area cpt. For team match tracker, if you like to keep track of your scores and know if you are making that next higher classification, you need the match tracker app. Check out the website at teammatchtracker.com I will be getting a hold of the match director this week to see about some free app giveaways. If you know who I need to contact please let me know. I will be there on Sunday feel free to say hi. Thanks Gary

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Ok guys a couple of things. First my name is Gary Loy I am the area cpt. For team match tracker, if you like to keep track of your scores and know if you are making that next higher classification, you need the match tracker app. Check out the website at teammatchtracker.com I will be getting a hold of the match director this week to see about some free app giveaways. If you know who I need to contact please let me know. I will be there on Sunday feel free to say hi. Thanks Gary

hi gary, it's your sons fault I'm shooting this match!...I hope to give him a run for his money, or at least make him work hard for first place!, I was planning on shooting on sunday, but if I shoot more than 2 guns, looks like i'll be there on Saturday,

see you at the next redbrush steel match!

Top Bottom