• ...and so much more!
  • blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    2 days until match time! Practiscore registration will be open until 6pm June 27. Still room to get in the friday or sunday sessions. practiscore.com/2019-area-5-steel-challenge-championship/register

Match shirts available: techwearusa.com/garments/match-jerseys/2019-area-5-steel-challenge-championship.html

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    1 day until match time! Practiscore registration will be open until 6pm June 27. Still room to get in the friday or sunday sessions. practiscore.com/2019-area-5-steel-challenge-championship/register

Match shirts available: techwearusa.com/garments/match-jerseys/2019-area-5-steel-challenge-championship.html

setup starts today!

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I got to shoot today and had a great time! Squaded with strangers, they were all friendly and made it fun. RO's were great, kept the match running.

Hat's off to Steve, Gary, Jan, and the RCC crew that worked hard to make this happen.

bullitstang1313

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Columbus
    It was a hot one and I didn't shoot as well as I wanted to, but I still had a blast. Thanks to everyone who helped put on the match and to those who helped paint and keep things moving along.

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    Thank you to everyone involved in organizing and working to make this a safe, smooth running event. I shot with two great squads and
    learned from some accomplished shooters.

Top Bottom