• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Ive shot them with a Lapua before. I was messing around at 800 yds, my father was spotting. We had been shooting for 30 minutes (not fast, probably 7 or 8 shots). I was on target, and putting pressure on the trigger when my father says FREEZE. A yote had come out between me an the target at my 600 yard target. Since I had just shot the 600 I knew my dope really well, dialed down, and put it down.

How big was the exit?

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Ive shot them with a Lapua before. I was messing around at 800 yds, my father was spotting. We had been shooting for 30 minutes (not fast, probably 7 or 8 shots). I was on target, and putting pressure on the trigger when my father says FREEZE. A yote had come out between me an the target at my 600 yard target. Since I had just shot the 600 I knew my dope really well, dialed down, and put it down.

:):

:yesway:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Sitting in my deer blind Saturday morning waiting on legal chootin time. My little brother was on the other side of our farm. About 5 minutes before legal time, I hear him shoot. I texted him and said, a little early ain't ya? He answered, yote. Had to kill it.

Little female. Kinda unique color...

DEGC7HDl.jpg

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Still using the grendel. It was kind of interesting. I missed the chip shot because she wouldn't stand still. She took off towards the woods and stopped, so I held over and shot. She looked towards the woods, moved a few feet and stopped. I shot a few more times and realized she kept looking towards the woods which was about 20 yards further than she was. Since I'm shooting suppressed, I think she had no idea where the bullets were coming from, all she could hear were the bullets going over her head and hitting in the woods. She wanted to go in the woods, but she couldn't figure out what the noise was. Anyway, after figuring out that I was holding over too high, I dropped my hold over and dropped her.

Top Bottom