• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Rookie is on a roll. I had one step out on the range at 180 yds Tuesday while I was shooting a suppressed .22lr. He watched me chande rifles and load the hm2 contender, misfire cause the selector was on C/F, recock the action, then shoot over his back. Had not had time to check the zero on the rifle yet. Next time the 20 VarTarg pistol comes to the range with me.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Sorry have to ask and I apologize for my ignorance but coyotes have a season and are out of season right now correct? Are you guys shooting them with land permits or something? I’m 100% in on killing them all, just curious as to the season. Thanks for the education in advance!

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    Sorry have to ask and I apologize for my ignorance but coyotes have a season and are out of season right now correct? Are you guys shooting them with land permits or something? I’m 100% in on killing them all, just curious as to the season. Thanks for the education in advance!

Written permission from landowner allows out of season hunting or hunting own your own property, no season applies.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Not really on a roll. These singles are getting annoying. I think the pups are still young, so most of them are staying close to home. We called at one spot and heard coyotes from every direction, but didn't see a single one. It has been interesting watching the last two charge the caller, last night he was 10 feet from the caller. The last few have been male responding to pup distress.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not really on a roll. These singles are getting annoying. I think the pups are still young, so most of them are staying close to home. We called at one spot and heard coyotes from every direction, but didn't see a single one. It has been interesting watching the last two charge the caller, last night he was 10 feet from the caller. The last few have been male responding to pup distress.

Well, one at a time beats none at a time. Don't think it would be any fun to kill 'em all at once, nice as it would be to be rid of them.:rolleyes:

frydarinj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2019
    US
    I'm waiting on season (mainly hunt public land), but hoping to add a few to this tally come oct.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They are starting to show up in my back yard again so it may start back up here earlier than planned.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    1. My first one.. finally. 275 yards. Guess my new glass is sighted pretty well! 5.56 hollow point. After I shot him. .. about a month ago his friends all disappeared. Can hear a pack every night now and ready.

Big Flounder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2019
    Huntington
    I haven't been out yet this year but am going to start with a trip up to our land in northern Michigan (upper peninsula). They're thick up there so my son in law are going up to chase coyotes for 5 days starting Saturday. Looking forward to some hunting, camping and cool mornings in the northwoods.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have just started seeing a few on our cameras recently. I have one that has been seen in the driveway and in the back yard a few times...hubby is gearing up for another season.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    There thick again and have a report of a big kitty lurking around.. posting on another thread with that but as far as yotes there is a bunch around me anyone close to me just ask.

Top Bottom