• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Why? It is what it is. Trump is not thought well of by most of the world.....oh, yeah. Except Putinski.

Why? Because you quoted a source that said the world thinks more highly of China's response to covid than they do the US response. Being that China chose to infect the world, at the same time they locked down domestic flights, tells me that either your quoted source is rubbish, or the people of the world are stupid, or maybe both. Of course, you're free to ingest that nonsense if you like.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'll take Pew's word over yours.

PG_2020.09.15_U.S.-Image_0-03.png

Last edited:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I still hold you in the same regard. Which is to say very fondly. You are an honorable man, with the best intentions, who loves his family and country. Trump pales in comparison. I’d vote for you, a million times over, even if I opposed EVERYTHING you supported, politically, because ultimately, I believe your intentions are honest, and you have good character. I cannot say the same for Trump. If that is illustrative of “TDS,” I’ll wear that badge proudly.

I actually cannot think of a worse way to choose how you’re going to vote......

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This could well be the ACTUAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE. We all know the health conditions of Biden and Trump...

I hope Mrs. Obama's recent campaign add, on the "peaceful protests" and inferring that Trump voters are racist, gets brought up as a topic for discussion this evening...

[video=youtube;AS-MVdXBsKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-MVdXBsKc[/video]

Go to Hell, *****.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'll take Pew's word over yours.

PG_2020.09.15_U.S.-Image_0-03.png

#whocares. how do the media treat trump in those countries? I'm sure they are fully capable of spinning his comments about the UN, EU, and WHO to change minds of people who have no exposure to trump other than what they're told

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I see a few people are complaining that Pence was disrespectful, and mansplained, to Kamala. To that I say...

[video=youtube_share;aGliLOzUZUk]https://youtu.be/aGliLOzUZUk?t=26[/video]

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I never disputed that point. If the opinions of world leaders aren’t based in facts, do the world leaders opinions matter? Many of them presided over worse outcomes than ours.
    Personally, I like the fact other world leaders don’t like trump. It shows we finally have someone who is putting America first and not selling out our country.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I see a few people are complaining that Pence was disrespectful, and mansplained, to Kamala. To that I say...

[video=youtube_share;aGliLOzUZUk]https://youtu.be/aGliLOzUZUk?t=26[/video]
    Yes, because when debating a woman it’s mansplaining

Thats how you know pence won. All news has talked about is the fly, and pence mansplaining

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    #whocares. how do the media treat trump in those countries? I'm sure they are fully capable of spinning his comments about the UN, EU, and WHO to change minds of people who have no exposure to trump other than what they're told

Oh, they've had exposure to Trump, and despite your misgivings, Trump has given our allies reason for concern.

Even the most powerful country on Earth needs friends.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I don't really see how either side is claiming to have whooped, smashed or easily beaten the other. I honestly think this debate was pretty much a wash, or maybe a slight nod in Pence's direction just for Kamala smugness and smirks. In the first debate, both sides lost badly, it was embarrassing. I was planning to vote for Jo Jorgensen, but after the debates so far I think Trump is going to need every vote he can get so I may hold my nose again and vote for him.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump is a liar, adulterer, and swindler. Pence is supposed to be of a higher character, a Godly man. Even lesser men wouldn’t suffer Trump without being vocal in opposition. For someone who relies as heavily on faith as Pence does, he shouldn’t put politics above ideals. Sure he may say things in private about the President’s behavior, but his lack of pushback makes him seem weak. I come to the opinion that Pence is weak And defers to Trumps overpowering personality.

Biden is a much more deliberate liar, creepy near pedophile, and a grifting front man for the Chinese. Trump has actually done many things we approve of, and a few we do not. Biden has promised to do many things we do not approve of while doing little but maintain a place at the trough. Even reduced to the puerile level you are dragging this towards, the choice is easy. Trump is better than Biden in any arena you care to define

Top Bottom