• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You would actually believe a poll knowing that how questions are posed can skew the results? I have very little faith in any poll, especially in today's political arena!

I have no doubt that world leaders think poorly of Trump.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hyperbole. I’ll allow it since it stresses your point.

I'm gonna have to agree with CP here. It's maybe not the worst way to decide. But if you'd vote for a candidate because you've judged them to be of high character, even if you disagreed with everything they want to do while in office, I don't think that's a great way to decide. First, I don't think that anyone who runs for President that actually has a chance of succeeding has very much personal integrity. All successful politicians lie. They all have questionable character. If it's a choice of character, it's a nit-pick on which character flaws you're willing to overlook. It's what they're going to do in office that counts. Of course there are limitations to that. But in this climate, what you think the other side will do brings that bar down pretty low. It looks to me like that bar is very low with the current choices. You can pretend that one is so far above the other if you want. It's your vote.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Biden is a much more deliberate liar, creepy near pedophile, and a grifting front man for the Chinese. Trump has actually done many things we approve of, and a few we do not. Biden has promised to do many things we do not approve of while doing little but maintain a place at the trough. Even reduced to the puerile level you are dragging this towards, the choice is easy. Trump is better than Biden in any arena you care to define

WHEW! There you are. Was thinking you might be part of that militia plotting to do away with Gretchen. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh no.
    Places think badly of our Pres.
    What will we do?

Remembering my travels, I really can't seem to find my "give a ****".
    Let them worry about their own places.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Puerto Rico governor endorsed trump, so there’s that. I’m sure those 3 peace deals have gained some respect.

And again. Why do I, an American, care what another country thinks of our president? It kinda seems like when America stops giving them freebies they dislike the guy who made that happen. Who would’ve thought?!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    WHEW! There you are. Was thinking you might be part of that militia plotting to do away with Gretchen. :):
    The guy made videos on YouTube, with an anarchist flag hanging on the wall. Media is calling him a proud boy, but the only ones I see waving anarchy flags are antifa. Doubt that’ll ever be reported tho.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I should amend that to “try” and pack the court. I doubt they’ll be successful. I’d oppose it, but that not enough for me to vote for Trump. My opinion of him is pretty low; but I think that’s obvious in these here parts.
    I can understand your low opinion of him as a person, but what about the things that have been accomplished under his leadership?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The guy made videos on YouTube, with an anarchist flag hanging on the wall. Media is calling him a proud boy, but the only ones I see waving anarchy flags are antifa. Doubt that’ll ever be reported tho.

No, there's anarcho-capitalists, which are not usually violent per se. They're uber-libertairans, some saner than others. ATM from INGO is an anarcho-capitalist I believe. And he's a pretty okay guy. But of course there are fringe people in about any ideology who see things as of the level where violence is justified, when it's really not to rational people.

This is the first I've heard any details about what was the ideology of the people involved. They do have a flag. It's black and yellow, and sometimes has an image of a rifle or the Gadsden snake, but is sometimes just a flag split diagonally with yellow and black. Antifa's flag is quite unmistakably different from that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No, there's anarcho-capitalists, which are not usually violent per se. They're uber-libertairans, some saner than others. ATM from INGO is an anarcho-capitalist I believe. And he's a pretty okay guy. But of course there are fringe people in about any ideology who see things as of the level where violence is justified, when it's really not to rational people.

This is the first I've heard any details about what was the ideology of the people involved. They do have a flag. It's black and yellow, and sometimes has an image of a rifle or the Gadsden snake, but is sometimes just a flag split diagonally with yellow and black. Antifa's flag is quite unmistakably different from that.

The flag he had on the wall in the video was an anarchist red “A” on black background.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The flag he had on the wall in the video was an anarchist red “A” on black background.

I'll have to dig into that. It's not anarcho-capitalists, which are usually the right wing version of anarchists.

Edit: This does not appear to be a left wing group. According to Breitbart, this group talked about "creating a society that followed the U.S. Bill of Rights and where they could be self-sufficient."

That's definitely not left wing, even though they may have some ideological overlap with antifa. Self-sufficiency and bill of rights is not something that Antifa or the fringe left promotes.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I still hold you in the same regard. Which is to say very fondly. You are an honorable man, with the best intentions, who loves his family and country. Trump pales in comparison. I’d vote for you, a million times over, even if I opposed EVERYTHING you supported, politically, because ultimately, I believe your intentions are honest, and you have good character. I cannot say the same for Trump. If that is illustrative of “TDS,” I’ll wear that badge proudly.
    Honesty and character are extinct in DC! If it wasn’t we’d be in much better shape !

Top Bottom