• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wish I could. I run the shop. I answer the phones. I rebuild the transmissions. If need be pull or install one. I order the parts. I take in all jobs. Deal with walk-ins. Hell, I clean the crapper too. Plate is extremely full and an extra day off just puts me another day behind.
    Don't forget about INGO deals.

:)

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    2 part question my nra packet still hasn’t arrived. anyway to easily find my member number to avoid a cluster at the event?

any of you guys with the extra badges have any that aren’t spoken for ? My family of 4 is attending and would love to put your extras to use. In NWI obviously shipping is not an option at this point lol

Minus these minor inconveniences I am very excited to go here for the first time. Just a couple days away now.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    2 part question my nra packet still hasn’t arrived. anyway to easily find my member number to avoid a cluster at the event?

any of you guys with the extra badges have any that aren’t spoken for ? My family of 4 is attending and would love to put your extras to use. In NWI obviously shipping is not an option at this point lol

Minus these minor inconveniences I am very excited to go here for the first time. Just a couple days away now.
    I can address part 1: IIRC name and ZIP will pull up all your membership info. At the Deer Turkey and Waterfowl Expo (DTWE) we had this capability in the NRA booth. We could look up by number (most don't have their card in their wallet I have observed) or other info. I only broke it once.

The folks at the Convention Center will have all the cool wiz-bangery.

DTWE: NRA booth has David Conte (AKA my NRA-ILA POC) with the cool wiz-bangery.

Indy 1500: All volunteers who are kicking it old-school.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Maybe your secret code number appears on the dozen pieces of mail you get from the NRA each week. But NRA staff should still be able to look it up easily.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County

When you register there they will give you badges for your whole family!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Maybe your secret code number appears on the dozen pieces of mail you get from the NRA each week. But NRA staff should still be able to look it up easily.
    Best thing I ever did years ago is email them and told them to put me on the "Do not promote" list. Haven't gotten a single peice of mail from them other than my magazine in years!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Best thing I ever did years ago is email them and told them to put me on the "Do not promote" list. Haven't gotten a single peice of mail from them other than my magazine in years!
    I didn't even do that but still only get maybe one piece of mail per month from them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Me too. Can't remember the last time I received NRA snail mail?

Maybe now we can work on the Wayne's suits myths? Another blown out of proportion excuse for not supporting our only congressional 2A lobby organization?

:)

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    It will be my first time and I really have no idea what to expect
    First time I went my wife said don't come home with a new gun or anything that requires regular maintenance and lubrication.

This year my wife is going with me to supervise!

All kidding aside for those taking their kids the booth babes are not all over the place and other than being pretty are nothing to be concerned about. Pretty sure there are no drag queen story hours scheduled this weekend either.

BoothBabe.jpg

Top Bottom