• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have not jumped down the rabbit hole of nominations and/or write-ins getting my ballot today, but I see a couple Hoosiers listed and haven't kept up this year. Let the info fly as I've kind of been slacking this round.

20240220_192803.jpg

jstaylor62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    Moore
    The nomination committee is still showing its blind following of WLP. The secretary, John Frazer, is one of the defendants in the Civil trial. They added Carolyn Meadows, who labeled anyone questioning the finances of NRA as a traitor. She was called as a witness in the Civil trial and admitted to destroying notes and records after being notified to retain them.

I'm only voting for the 5 candidates that have publicly spoken out against WLP

Phillip Jouney
    Dennis Fusaro
    Rocky Marshall
    Jeffrey Knox
    Buzz Mills

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The nomination committee is still showing its blind following of WLP. The secretary, John Frazer, is one of the defendants in the Civil trial. They added Carolyn Meadows, who labeled anyone questioning the finances of NRA as a traitor. She was called as a witness in the Civil trial and admitted to destroying notes and records after being notified to retain them.

I'm only voting for the 4 candidates that have publicly spoken out against WLP

Phillip Jouney
    Dennis Fusaro
    Rocky Marshall
    Jeffrey Knox
    Not sure who I am voting for right now as I haven’t researched it at all.

WLP built the powerful political machine that the the dems and anti-gunners feared. It will never be that again…

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I also was not a fan of WLP and would prefer candidates who plan to want to steer away from his cult of personality. (And I can acknowledge that he did some good things for the NRA and was effective in many areas. But the rank corruption he participated in and fostered needs to be rooted out or at least diminished.)

I also prefer that the NRA keeps strong in the legislative and lobbying space, as well as in the courts.

All useful info on the candidates is appreciated.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Hoosier" State Senator Jim Tomes has publicly praised Wayne LaPierre's leadership and even awarded him a certificate of gratitude for his leadership of the NRA
    I would give him a certificate of gratitude. Gratitude he led the NRA from the sleepy era to feared political machine era. Conservatives cannot come to terms that our best generals may not be who you want for church treasurer. The left has no compunction in this. The left just used that pursuit of perfection thinking of conservatives to take down our best political weapon…

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Craig Haggard was the field representative for the Indiana friends of the nra, so he was an employee, he left a couple of years ago, in my time on the committee I got along with him very well!, and I like him a lot better than the new guy!

As for Jim, I’ve talked to him he knows there were problems with wlp and when I see him again, I’ll make sure he knows that we don’t need that need another tyrant leading the nra

jstaylor62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    Moore
    Craig Haggard was the field representative for the Indiana friends of the nra, so he was an employee, he left a couple of years ago, in my time on the committee I got along with him very well!, and I like him a lot better than the new guy!
    So did Indiana see a significant drop in FNRA Chapters when the "Admin Fees" jumped from 5K to 11K?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    So did Indiana see a significant drop in FNRA Chapters when the "Admin Fees" jumped from 5K to 11K?
    I’m not sure of the admin fees I don’t know what they are, and as for a drop in chapters I haven’t seen a drop, and seeing that Indiana was the top fundraiser in the country I don’t think any chapters disbanded

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I’m a voting member and will only vote for new people and not any incumbent. I hope that the new Board will undertake some drastic measures for reform and restore the NRA. :nono:

Top Bottom