• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I've wondered ever since what it must have been like for that guy to discharge a handgun inside his mouth and continue to live, even for a few seconds. It must have been pretty close to sucking on a propane torch.

We had a guy that put a .25 under his chin, pulled the trigger, and gave himself a speech impediment. The guy called 911 afterward, I guess changing his mind on the suicide thing once his tongue started to hurt, but the dispatcher couldn't understand him so it wasn't dispatched as a person shot. He couldn't tell officers what happened, as his swollen tongue made him quite difficult to understand, so he started pointing in his mouth. My sergeant shined a light in his mouth and saw a little metal tonsil hanging from his hard palette, which was the bullet.

I've also had a .25 from about 3' away go through a screen of a screen door, penetrate the leather of a boot, and give the guy a bruise. Didn't even break the skin. The other two shots missed entirely and broke the first pane of glass of a double pain window, but didn't break the second, and fell down inside the window. The shooter did manage to off himself with a temple shot a few days later after running from police, though.

PistolPastor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2017
    Munster
    Does anyone here know Lucky4034? He sent me a message concerning this thread and I want to reply to him but I'm not up to 50 posts yet... Can you tell him to send me another message with his e-mail or something?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I know I am getting in here late but i just wanted to add this, my wife tells me with great conviction that six of her .22s easily equals any one of my .45s if she shoots me in my 'nards. I am letting her have this untested.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I know I am getting in here late but i just wanted to add this, my wife tells me with great conviction that six of her .22s easily equals any one of my .45s if she shoots me in my 'nards. I am letting her have this untested.

6 .22s should have no problem denarding someone. Under normal circumstances guys generally detest the idea of castration via high speed lead injection. Tell her good show! That should do the trick.

Before someone decides to burst our bubbles about the effectiveness of nard blasting, I will be the bearer of bad news. Popping a nut may not be 100% reliable after Bubba and T-Dawg run out of party supplies and want your stuff.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    6 .22s should have no problem denarding someone. Under normal circumstances guys generally detest the idea of castration via high speed lead injection. Tell her good show! That should do the trick.

Before someone decides to burst our bubbles about the effectiveness of nard blasting, I will be the bearer of bad news. Popping a nut may not be 100% reliable after Bubba and T-Dawg run out of party supplies and want your stuff.

I will agree on your assessment on `nard shooting not being 100% effective. Do I need to point out that a .45 to centermass is not 100% effective either? I am not arguing, I am just saying.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    6 .22s should have no problem denarding someone. Under normal circumstances guys generally detest the idea of castration via high speed lead injection. Tell her good show! That should do the trick...

No argument. I would think the real skill would be in getting off 6 well aimed shots before a guy shot in the nads can turn, cover up....or kill you.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I can tell you a .44 magnum to the testicles will also result in an auxiliary butthole. Self defense shooting, bad guy lived but probably not well.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Well, my typical cc is a Body Guard in .380 I carry this as a pocket carry and while it is not the best pistol, I have shot it and am familiar with it. Having carried a Keltech .32acp for a few years as a pocket carry I was not satisfied that a .32acp would do sufficient damage to stop/deter an attack. My preferred CC is my Khar CW9 or my FNS40. I would prefer to carry the FNS40 but being short and fat it is not always a piece that I can conceal.

brucecrain

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I can say a 22 will stop someone if you shoot them at close range in the face, I don’t think anyone going to get up after a couple of shots to the face. But good luck with aim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I can say a 22 will stop someone if you shoot them at close range in the face, I don’t think anyone going to get up after a couple of shots to the face. But good luck with aim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've chatted with a few folks who didn't seem that perturbed by a .22 to the face. Under the skin but not through the skull, through the lip and knocked a tooth out, etc. Oddly I've never talked to anyone who had a duty round through the front of their mouth.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've chatted with a few folks who didn't seem that perturbed by a .22 to the face. Under the skin but not through the skull, through the lip and knocked a tooth out, etc. Oddly I've never talked to anyone who had a duty round through the front of their mouth.

Save your breath. They're internet smart. No amount of fact or firsthand PROFESSIONAL knowledge will change their minds. I had that figured out by the top of page 2 I think.

Top Bottom