• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Im usually pretty easy to pick out... If it is the elevated photo I am thinking of from last years camp I think I am in the upper left of the photo. Biggest guy there, mustashe, and likely either a Floppy or an Aussie Hat, one or the other...

Hope to post one up here of the Kids with the rifles after this years Camp... Dont forget Visitors Day on Wednesday at Tecumseh... We can have a hot dog/Hamburger on the Camp and talk "legalese".... ha ha

Hope to see you out there Kirk...

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Where do I send the check? Did I miss it in the thread or PM me? I'll send what I can.

Thanks Kitty !
    Hoosier Burn Camp
    Attn: Mack- Operations Rifle Program
    P.O. Box 695
    Dayton IN 47941

Any amounts are welcome... we know times are tough and any amount is appreciated. (dont forget to include your INGO name on the Check or a separate note... )

joegrunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Planning on Evansville
    Mack,
    I am definitely with you now about buying a Henry (or a couple, lol). I emailed them last night, thanking them for their generous donation and this morning I had a response from Anthony Imperato in my mail. Talk about customer response! :patriot:
    Once again Mack, I hope you have a great shoot and everybody enjoys themselves at it.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Thanks Kitty !
    Hoosier Burn Camp
    Attn: Mack- Operations Rifle Program
    P.O. Box 695
    Dayton IN 47941

Any amounts are welcome... we know times are tough and any amount is appreciated. (dont forget to include your INGO name on the Check or a separate note... )

I'm writing bills today. You'll get the check as soon as the postal service can get it there. Keep us up to date on how it goes.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I don't have a lot but I could donate a couple bricks of .22 and maybe some coaching if the dates and location work out.

:yesway: to Henry and all the INGOer's pitching in. I have to get a Henry now.

Top Bottom