• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    I wiped the ram down with oil, wiped dry and applied vaseline. A bit left on the glove so I ran a few cases through the sizing die. I think they ran better than the oil. I labeled that container "Not for personal use."
    I ran 2 dummies through the seating die getting the length set up. Made 200 rounds with MS842, Hornady 55 gr bullet, Tulammo SRM primers for a test ladder.

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Just let the One Shot dry before you start resizing the cases.
    RCBS makes a very good case lube, I've been using the same bottle for years. Lanolin is also very good.
    I would never even think about using motor oil, sounds messy.
    It's not rocket science.

Reactions: Leo

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    One of the kids that grew up in the neighborhood, now about 45 came by yesterday. He took the job of cleaning out a house of someone that died. Hey, I thought you may want these, 2 sealed bags with a printed label "223 brass $25". I dumped one in a tray and started looking with my pin light. A little walnut media was in the bottom and the brass had been cleaned. 4-9mm, 2-22's, 2-243, 1-7.62X39 berdan, 6-223 berdan, 580 boxer primed. A glance at the head stamps, mostly foreign. I'll save the other bag for later.

Top Bottom