• ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    the limit is a store thing not corporate it seems. A couple semi local stores to me had no signs and let me buy 10-20 cci Sv at a time
    I picked up 300 CCI Mini Mags at my local Walmart tonight. The guy with the ammo cabinet key didn't know there was a 3 box limit (there's no signage on the cabinet either). Unfortunately there was another employee (maybe a supervisor) at the counter when he was going to ring me up for 5 boxes (all they had). He informed the kid with the key that there was a 3 box limit.

Darn my luck. What are the odds of having 2 Walmart employees at the sporting goods desk at once? :): 3 boxes came out to $25.10 with tax - .084 per round.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Has everybody who was lucky enough to get an order in at Killough's get their shipping notification yet? Got mine yesterday and the ammo should be here Monday baring any problems with the weather affecting UPS.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Ordered on the 21st, shipped on 22nd, currently at local UPS for delivery tomorrow (25th). Typical for all the orders I've placed with Killoughs.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Same, except I didn't get any tracking info. Probably because I checked out as a guest and didn't make an account with them.

I didn't either. On your shipping confirmation email there is a link at the bottom to guest tracking. Enter your invoice number and email on that page, will take you to a page with the actual tracking number. Click that number and it will open the UPS tracking page.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    My package arrived. UPS tried hard to break it open.
    I am impressed with Killough's packaging with bubble wrap around the factory box and styrofoam cushions inside the factory box.

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    where are you located? I have a decent stock pile and have no problem giving you a bulk pack at normal cost

Zachcz, do you still have a good stock of bulk you’d be willing to sell? I'm a cycle ride away from Shelbyville.
    Remember when a brick had 500 in it, and you could get that for $9.99 (sheesh, I’ve turned into my grandfather!)

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Top Bottom