• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beer leaguer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2020
    US
    I saw a TX 22 at rural king Frankfort this week. $269. In case someone is still looking for one. They also have affordable .22 ammo in stock.

linuxhack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2020
    Clarksville
    TX22 has lots of positive reviews online, I almost got one but bought a m9 22 instead, because they are easier to find a holster...

I have been having a little trouble finding a holster. I have an older Uncle Mike's sidekick size 21 that fits my Steyr M9 which also fit the TX22, but I don't think they sell this exact one any more. I also saw a youtube video where some said a Glock kydex holster fit the TX 22 but I don't know an exact model so I wouldn't trust this...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have been having a little trouble finding a holster. I have an older Uncle Mike's sidekick size 21 that fits my Steyr M9 which also fit the TX22, but I don't think they sell this exact one any more. I also saw a youtube video where some said a Glock kydex holster fit the TX 22 but I don't know an exact model so I wouldn't trust this...

I think T-dogg here on INGO reported that one of his Glock 19 kydex holsters fit his Tx22.

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    Best 22LS semi-auto I ever fired (by far) is/was the M&P22 (not the compact - didn't like the trigger). Walther made these for S&W and they are/were smooth as butter. Eat anything and so easy to rack a round.

Yes, these are/ were great plinkers. Too bad that S&W didnt continue with them.

Top Bottom