Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Looking forward to this event. I hear door prizes are a possibility. I should have a explosive target for added fun.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Is there any way to pay to attend? My step father lives in Charleston, IL and we would like to come check it out. I way up north in Dyer, IN but I do plan to start shooting down by them. Hopefully it will lead to visiting them more.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Is there any way to pay to attend? My step father lives in Charleston, IL and we would like to come check it out. I way up north in Dyer, IN but I do plan to start shooting down by them. Hopefully it will lead to visiting them more.

This event is not set up for that, Cyprant, sorry. We will have plenty of opportunities at Riley CC, MCFG, ACC and other venues starting in March.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Do you have a list of suggested firearms?
    Silly question I know; but, I'd like to be able to tell my "guest" something. What rifle course will there be?

centerfire pistol, .22's (pistol and/or rifle, for sure, and we've had requests for uspsa style stage in one bay. We'll be shooting cf pistols and .22's for prizes on steel.

really, we are going to try to accommodate any gun you care to bring. Likely will not have thrown clays, but anything else is open.

Thanks for asking, see you all on the range!

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Wow! Absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I plan to be there :)

let me know if you want me to bring some kind of food. I like to eat, and I figure most of you guys do as well so maybe we could have a pitch in or something.

ACT will bring hot dogs, buns and condiments plus bottled water. Those of you that care to bring food, please do so. I for one can't spend all day at the range without some chow. hehe.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    If this is something we can show up late to, I can be there. I've been the drama queen on this, I apologize, but I just found out that the event that made me retract my RSVP will not run as long as last year. I'll be done by 12 at the latest putting me at the range by 2 at the latest.
    Too rude to show up late? Mis the safety meeting and "no shoot for you"? Too full to save a spot for guys who cannot commit? Any of these are valid for telling me to stay home. Otherwise I would like to re RSVP.

Top Bottom