• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I think McGillivray used to be a Judge in Columbus. Not sure of his stance on 2A. The Republics website says a "re-evaluation" of the Second Amendment? Who put them in charge of the Constitution?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Don't think I will make it. But would be interested in a report. Anybody want to take a bet of how the discussion will go.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    hoping to attend - and hoping, it's not all one-sided, one way or the other...

It will be interesting indeed. Columbus has a fair mix of conservative and liberals. In a perfect world it would be a nice civil "debate." What I'm concerned with is that an open forum usually isn't much of a debate, but rather a chance for people to sound off on the topic. Some will be well educated on the facts and be able to communicate effectively. Others will speak only on emotions and opinions.

I don't think The Republic has a track record of supporting the 2A, so if they are calling a forum, especially leading up to a major state and national election, I'm guessing it isn't to garner support for the 2A.

Those that do go from INGO...keep your cool, don't resort to emotional outbursts, etc. Rather, be good examples and ambassadors for law abiding and freedom loving gunowners. Make sure you have your facts straight, are well spoken, and carry yourselves in a respectable manner. :ingo::patriot:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I will represent the gun community the best I can. There are a lot of Liberals in Columbus, so, it could get very interesting. Someone has to represent us.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My gosh, this isn't much notice.
    We need to be well represented here with 2A legal orators like Kirk Freeman, Guy Relford or other INGO attorneys.

YouTube video is a must.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    U.S. I am going to try and join you tonight. Depends on if I can sneak away from work by 6:00. Otherwise do us proud.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The website states:
    The recent spate of shootings in our country has led to some calls for gun control and possibly a re-evaluation of our 2nd Amendment. Learn of the amendment’s proper historical context presented by attorney Rod McGillivray and then take your stand on gun control during a debate on this most controversial amendment.

Doesn't exactly sound promising with that wording, but I could be wrong. Sorry I can't go.

NetPIMP

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    fun w/ emoticons...

I expect there will be a lot of this: :runaway: :bash: :soapbox:

There will be one or 2 of these: :chuck: :banana: :mallninja:

Hopefully no one will do this: :draw:

So that no one else has to do this: :ar15:

Cuz I'm going to :popcorn: while I :bacondance:

:ingo::patriot:

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I wish it was just one day later. I can't attend tonight due to class schedule. Really wish I could though, it should be interesting.

Top Bottom