• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Meeting tomorrow night. Hope to see you there!

The next 2nd Amendment Patriots North Meeting will be on Tuesday (always the LAST Tuesday of the month) November 26th at Kodiak Range in South Bend. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM with a carry-in dinner. If you like, you may bring a food dish to pass. This will be the last scheduled meeting of 2013.

Kodiak Range is located at:
    Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc.
    4611 S Burnett Drive
    South Bend, IN 46614

Some training opportunities at Kodiak include:

A Pistol Combative 150: Introductory Defensive Pistol taught by John Pemberton in December. Check with Kodiak Range about times.

Other classes taught by Norm Hood include:

Defensive Shooting Practice Seminars (3hrs & 250 rnds of ammo).
    Introduction to Defensive Handgun Level 1 Course.
    Defensive Handgun Level 1 Course.
    Defensive Handgun Level 2 Course.
    Defensive Carbine or Carbine/Handgun Transition Course.
    Personal and Workplace Safety and Awareness Lecture/Training.
    Defensive Shotgun or Shotgun/Handgun Transition Course.
    Glock Maintenance Class.
    Hojutsu-Ryu.

Please see the "hand-out" sheet available at Kodiak for details and schedules about the above classes.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The next 2nd Amendment Patriots North Meeting will be on next Tuesday (always the LAST Tuesday of the month) January 28th at Kodiak Range in South Bend. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM with a carry-in dinner. If you like, you may bring a food dish to pass. This will be the first regular meeting of 2014.

Kodiak Range is located at:
    Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc.
    4611 S Burnett Drive
    South Bend, IN 46614

Please see the "hand-out" sheets available at Kodiak for details and schedules concerning some excellent self-defense classes.

See you on the 28th.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Please be advised that the 2A Patriots North meeting scheduled for tomorrow night has been canceled. The meeting is normally at Kodiak Range on the last Tuesday of the month. There will be no meeting in January. Stay home and stay warm.

The [St Joseph, IN] sheriff's office issued this release today [Jan 27th]:

We have been informed that the County Commissioners have decided to declare a Travel Warning in the County and in the City of South Bend, beginning at 12 noon and (tentatively) ending Tuesday at 6:00PM. Police will not consider issuing tickets until 7:00PM today in order to allow people to get home. Anyone on the roadway after 7:00PM will be subject to citation for violating this declaration and fines in the county are set by ordinance to be $2500. At this time, Mishawaka has not declared any travel restrictions within their city limits. We have been informed that county officials will continue to monitor the weather and the road conditions and will update the status as appropriate. This decision will also close both City of South Bend government and County government, including courthouses, today at 12:00 noon. These entities will be closed for the remainder of today and for all of tomorrow (Tuesday). Please stay off of the roads to give plow crews a chance to get them clean and to prevent yourself from becoming stranded. Please check on your neighbors in this weather and ensure pets are not left outside for any period of time. Many roads are impassible and the temperatures are just going to continue to fall throughout the day and the night.

Global Warming Strikes Again!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This just hit my inbox:

Kodiak Range and Training will be closed on Tuesday March 25th. So it will be impossible to have our monthly 2APN meeting there.

The St Joseph County Republican Party has graciously offered their headquarters as a meeting place until more a suitable location can be found. The SJC Republican Headquarters is locate at 4133 S. Main Street in South Bend, Indiana 46614. This location is approximately a block and a half south of the Chippewa Post Office on South Main street. Entrance to the headquarters is in a rather bizarre location West of the SJC headquarters so it is a little tricky to find (the revised street layouts in that location were probably designed by the know-nothing Democrats that mismanage St Joe County).

The Republican headquarters are located approximately one mile away from our former meeting location at Kodiak Range.

The meeting will start at our normal time of 6:30 PM.

MikeHinds

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    South Bend
    ATF raid Kodiak? There some 80% lowers that need to be confiscated?

Good question. My wife and I just came from there, and sign on the door says "closed until further notice". She attends "Well Armed Women" there every month. The KodiakRange . com website is almost all taken down, and only has a front page that says [h=1]WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO IMPROVE YOUR EXPERIENCE…BEAR WITH US

Stay tuned, I guess.
    [/h]

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Maybe I ought to stop by after work. I need to find a boom box first though...

say-anything-1040cs022412.jpg

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I would hate to think that Kodiak closed! The times I shot their were always busy. Maybe the new mayor had it in for them.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This was posted on thier FB page today.

Prepare yourselves for a whole new look at your local shooting range - we're revamping everything! We'll have details soon on when the gunshop opens up (with plenty to buy!), and a whole new training line-up. Exciting things coming! And yes, we will of course still be honoring gift certificates.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    2A Patriots North returns to Kodiak

Just got this from Denny. The meeting is tonight.

Second Amendment Patriots North will be meeting tomorrow night (April 29th) at 6:30 PM.

Please note that we will be moving back to Kodiak Range for the meeting. Kodiak Range is located at:

Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc
    4611 S Burnett Dr. South Bend IN

As I understand it, the shooting lanes are not open yet, but the store and the meeting room is now open.

Hope to see you [STRIKE]tomorrow night[/STRIKE]. TONIGHT!!!

I apologize for the rather late notice of this meeting -- but we were waiting on a decision.

Again, hope to see you tomorrow night.

Say safe.

Denny

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    And so the meetings of the Super Secret Squirrel 2A Patriots North begins...bring your decoder rings!

Top Bottom